Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can kiss 8chan and 4chan goodbye after what happened

First the shooting in Brazil which will probably do away with 55chan and now the shooting in New Zealand which will do the same to 4chan and 8chan. Both happened so close to each other, it's suspicious tbh.

Well, good thing I still have this forum.
Which is actually a @Honeypot :feelsmage:

Will result in a lot of 15 year olds roping

4chan and 8chan are going nowhere, they'd have been gone years ago otherwise

The culture is shifting. One or two more /pol/ or 8/pol/ shootings and they are going to be inaccessible in the West without a VPN. The identity politics generation is getting older and getting into positions of power, in 20 years they will be running the machinery of state. We're entering an age of full-blown censorship.

he is the epitome of white right wing online troll who finally acted out.

He should have assaulted a synagoge instead. But seriously, all those raids hit only random people, why not focusing on some higher targets like politicians?

If you feel closer to white christians than other incels regardless of color or creed, you're a fakecel and should gtfo to Stormfront.
I don't see how saying nazi shit necessarily makes you not celibate, probably you think ethnics should gatekeep inceldom.
Anyway if he truly were closer to white Christians he wouldn't write that shit in the first place.

Funny enough,that was kind of his goal.Get the people in power to start censoring and taking gun rights away,so that a civil war breaks out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190316-040542-1.jpg
    Screenshot_20190316-040542-1.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 53
The culture is shifting. One or two more /pol/ or 8/pol/ shootings and they are going to be inaccessible in the West without a VPN. The identity politics generation is getting older and getting into positions of power, in 20 years they will be running the machinery of state. We're entering an age of full-blown censorship.

The machinery of the state won't be as efficient then anymore, who the hell will run it? People don't believe in this system anymore.

If you don't have the population willing to enforce the censorship, it won't really matter.

With the meme culture, there are also so many subtle ways to get the message across this days.

Funny enough,that was kind of his goal.Get the people in power to start censoring and taking gun rights away,so that a civil war breaks out.
Mass gun confiscation will be next, just like Austrailia did it. I believe it was after the port Arthur shooting?

4chin and 8chin are too powerful to be taken down tbh. We however can get shut down and nobody will give a shit

If you feel closer to white christians than other incels regardless of color or creed, you're a fakecel and should gtfo to Stormfront.
What a great statement, im considering making this my sig, also @ElliotRodgerHere is a faggot white normie cocksucker

I just hope they won't remove the legendary remove kebab song from youtube just like they removed all the ISIS nasheeds. Songs don't kill people FFS.

it won't matter whether you are ugly or good looking
It won't matter temporarily, while you Stormfag cunts wait for us to do your dirty work. Then it'll be back to normal and my life will still be shit. I grew up in a 99.9% white country and I lived in some places that were 50% nonwhite and guess what, it's all the same when you're ugly. Shit life, being treated like shit by cunts of every color and creed.

Would be weird if that's all it took considering all the cp and serial killer posting.