Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You can hear the sadness in this chang's voice

bla bla bla didn't watchthis guy would SLAY in western europe.
Bitches love to racemix here.

Life for changs has gotten becuase of kpop, for ricecels it has gotten even worse!

it's the jews.

Hes probably trying to get 6/10 white girls and up. Even average white women women wouldnt want him.

As a rice is retarded to looksmax the masculine way, rices need to aim for kpopmaxxing faggotry sadly

bla bla bla didn't watchthis guy would SLAY in western europe.
Bitches love to racemix here.

Yep, in Europe there isn't a stigma against Asian men. I see tall blonde Dutchies with tiny Chinese men all the time.

Chinese guys can go Dutchmaxxing, Black guys can go ropemaxxing here. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

As a rice is retarded to looksmax the masculine way, rices need to aim for kpopmaxxing faggotry sadly

View: https://youtu.be/AXE4MSULlVc

Nothing faggoted about it, "masculine men" aren't more desirable, Stacy didn't come out of nowhere, she had a father and a mother that produced her features. Bearish men produce bearish daughters.

Yep, in Europe there isn't a stigma against Asian men. I see tall blonde Dutchies with tiny Chinese men all the time.

Chinese guys can go Dutchmaxxing, Black guys can go ropemaxxing here. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Ricefuel

Users Reading This Thread:
Wang, Chong, Kim, Lee, Hwang, Tsang , etc…
:feelsLSD:

no way, i thought dutch women like black guys. guess i browse /pol/ a little too much:feelskek:
He's wrong. I have seen black man/white woman couples far more than I have seen yellow man/white woman couples. Though the other day I did see a MENA type of woman, in her early 20s, who was walking with a Chinese guy. It was weird to see, especially since she wore the hijab and they were holding hands and he did not look Islamic at all.

Rice In Peace when even masc changs can't get pussy :feelsrope: