Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You can have a prime Stacy girlfriend but with this catch

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date

In title

• Total voters
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
You could only eat lettuce and drink water for the rest of your life and no other food or you die. Do you do it?

I wonder how much lettuce I need to feel full

There are 105 calories in a head of iceberg lettuce. You'd basically need to eat like 20 heads of lettuce a day to get enough calories to sustain yourself. Fuck that. Also, lettuce has barely any protein, you would turn into an emaciated weakling

There are 105 calories in a head of iceberg lettuce. You'd basically need to eat like 20 heads of lettuce a day to get enough calories to sustain yourself. Fuck that. Also, lettuce has barely any protein, you would turn into an emaciated weakling
Rabbits eat lettuce

What kind of stupid shit is this?:lul::lul::lul:

You would eventually die from such a shitty diet anyway

Only a man with no dignity would say yes.

You would die if you lived on lettuce alone, retard

You would eventually die from such a shitty diet anyway

No because only eating lettuce means that I will probably starve to death within a month.

that's a pretty weird catch, but a fuckin easy one. As long as she fits some of my rather particular specifications and it isnt on some type of simping/betabuxxing arrangement, then hell yeah.

I'm not very concerned about food. Plus lettuce is good for you anyway.

Can you survive off only lettuce? I don't think so. Is drinking the milk of said Stacy allowed as a survival provision?

nah . i mean i want to cope properly , sex can get boring after you did it a dozen times.