Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can genocide up to 4 races, which ones do you pick?

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
I would choose:
1. Jews -> obvious reasons. They are primarily responsible for every evil in the world, including inceldom.
2. Anglos. The Jews use their (former?) countries are their instrument of terror. Stole everything only to later give their countries to the Jews.
3. Africans. Massive continent with enormous potential and natural wealth squandered on a useless race.
4. Abos. There's not many of them left but might as well get rid of the remaining ones.

There is only one people that needs annihilation in my opinion. JEWS!

1. Shitskins
2. Beaners
3. Chinks
4. Niggers

Kikes niggers and pajeets i don't know about the fourth one

Attachments

• 1681681599773980.png
    1681681599773980.png
    582.1 KB · Views: 47
- Mosquitoes
- Cancer
- Bullies
- OP

Lol! You wish Bro... You wish.

Bullies
Racists
Zionists
Annoying people

Curry niggers Jews chinks

in order of urgency: kikes, niggers, spics, and slavs (in vidya)

1. Jews -> obvious reasons. They are primarily responsible for every evil in the world, including inceldom.
2. Anglos. The Jews use their (former?) countries are their instrument of terror. Stole everything only to later give their countries to the Jews.
Based :yes:

all of SEAniggers
Beaners and Pablos
Gooks and Chinks
Muricans

Kikes,
SEAniggers
Niggers

I'd choose
-Niggers
-Sand niggers
-Jews
That's it.

-Niggers
-Spics
-Sand Niggers
-Curries

Easy and a no brainer:
Jews
after Im done with the jews, we focus on the NIGGERS
I will leave the rest intact

cumskins curries niggs latins

The human race.

1.small hat gang
2.tea drinkers, due to being the biggest pawns of the Js
3.slavs, without these mongrels europe would have never fallen as far as it has
4.sandnignogs

1 Kikes
2 Niggers
3 Sand niggers
4 Spics

Blacks, abos....uh....blacks again.....and then blacks

I would choose:
3. Africans. Massive continent with enormous potential and natural wealth squandered on a useless race.
4. Abos. There's not many of them left but might as well get rid of the remaining ones.

Rather than exterminating every race I would like to make all races altruistic, cooperative, selfless and oriented towards cooperation rather than competition. Imagine the wonders we could achieve if all of us weren't selfish pricks and wanted to help one another rise up.

Jews, curries, niggers, north atlantids (tired of getting mogged)

1. jews
2. jews
3. jews
4. jews

Rather than exterminating every race I would like to make all races altruistic, cooperative, selfless and oriented towards cooperation rather than competition. Imagine the wonders we could achieve if all of us weren't selfish pricks and wanted to help one another rise up.
true and based, we would be in space colonizing and fucking space JBs if it wasnt for the jews making us all divided

Aren't you kikes?
Maritime Southeast Asia Western Indonesia & Peninsular Malaysia
27%
Central & Southern Philippines
24%
Melanesia
21%
Western Philippines
13%
Arabian Peninsula
8%
Ethiopia & Eritrea
2%
Northern Philippines
2%
Cameroon, Congo & Western Bantu Peoples
1%
Anatolia & the Caucasus
1%
Samoa
1%
Eastern Bantu Peoples
1%

ancestry DNA

spics are annoying when they're common in numbers. too much low iq and low inhib spics roaming

1. Jews
2. Blacks
3. Curries
4. Sandniggers

1. White Indians (Jews)
2. Indians
3. Pajeets
4. Curries

1. Jews
2. Niggers
3. Curries(Abos included).
4. Spics

Last edited:
spics are annoying when they're common in numbers. too much low iq and low inhib spics roaming
They're some of the most low-IQ, two-faced, aggressive, rude, and unpleasant people I've ever met: They also are some of the most Non-NTphobic people around.

Sadly, I live around a lot of them.

in order of urgency: kikes, niggers, spics, and slavs (in vidya)
Why Slavs?

don't they have high crime rates?
Slavs do some more prone to aggression than other Whites/Europeans, but I mean they're much better in comparison to all non-Whites.

Genetically, they are European/White since they are mostly Yamnaya/Steppe with a good amount of ANF/EEF & some Mongol/Asiatic mixed in.

Also, their countries are some of the last holdouts against Globohomo, shitskin refugees, etc.

Remove one particular mob and all other problems vanish overnight

Slavs do some more prone to aggression than other Whites/Europeans, but I mean they're much better in comparison to all non-Whites.

Genetically, they are European/White since they are mostly Yamnaya/Steppe with a good amount of ANF/EEF & some Mongol/Asiatic mixed in.

Also, their countries are some of the last holdouts against Globohomo, shitskin refugees, etc.
i see, then on that list i replace them with curries

I would choose:
Jews did nothing wrong
1 million Abos will be kept in nature preserve and never allowed to mix

Of course Africans should be exterminated but 20 million eill be kept in nature preserve

Indians South Asian South East Asian indonesia Filipinos papy nee gguyna

Latinos subhumans and all countries in South America

I'm surprised no one has said Gypsies yet. kek