Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can change one physical trait. What do you change?

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
There are quite a few things I’d like to change about my body. I wish I was a bit taller, I wish I had a better jawline, I wish my lower lip wasn’t so big, I wish my nose was shaped a bit differently, I wish my eyes were symmetrical, I wish my wrists were a bit thicker. But the one trait of them all that I want to fix the most is my hairline. I’m going fucking bald and I’m not even out of my teens. It’s absolute suicidefuel and you can’t even begin to understand the pain it causes if you haven’t experienced hair loss yourself. I’d say it’s definitely the biggest physical reason for my inceldom. What about you?

It's too hard to pick just one.

I'd widen my face.

Height. The heightmog is just too brutal.

1fe1c65

There are quite a few things I’d like to change about my body. I wish I was a bit taller, I wish I had a better jawline, I wish my lower lip wasn’t so big, I wish my nose was shaped a bit differently, I wish my eyes were symmetrical, I wish my wrists were a bit thicker. But the one trait of them all that I want to fix the most is my hairline. I’m going fucking bald and I’m not even out of my teens. It’s absolute suicidefuel and you can’t even begin to understand the pain it causes if you haven’t experienced hair loss yourself. I’d say it’s definitely the biggest physical reason for my inceldom. What about you?
height if I was 6'6 I would not be here. my fave is decent for a curry. it's merely my shit height(5'5) destroying me
Height. The heightmog is just too brutal.

View attachment 281278
yup seeing elementary schoolers taller than me is extremely enraging

Height definitely, some other shit id love to change too

straight up height

I'd remove my eyebags tbhngl

Last edited:
i would make my nose smaller, so i could prettyboymax.

Definitely jawline.

N O S E
O C
S C H N O Z Z
E N
O
Z
Z

edit: fuck, it's supposed to look like this.

Screenshot 20200626 032206

Height. I'm 6'6" now. Easy life

A more hunteresque face most likely. I cant really pinpoint where I would start tbh.

i'd my dark shitskin to a caramel colour

Height. Stil subhuman, but it would give me a lot more confidence.

Sexdrive deletus

Height . I wish to become 6’10. But as long as my frame stays proportional

Honestly height isn't my main inceldom reason but I'd change it to about 2 meters tall and follow my dream of being a professional volleyball player. My face is too fucked up to be fixed with only one adjustment, although the first one I'd fix would be my skullceldom

Probably my facial features or height and nbaMaxx

Increase my height (dick gets bigger too)

My nose.

I want a more Caucasoid nose. I think if I had one, I could be a pretty boy.

My hair, I hate my curly sand nigger hair.

My age to 18. Then I could study CS right away instead of trying to normie careermaxx with aspergers like a retard and failing. With my current knowledge I'd also avoid severe depression, graduate, wageslave, save some money, get jaw surgery and maybe ascend with an decently young foid before I'm an oldcel
physical trait
mother fuck. Well my jaw anyway

Last edited:
height easily. I wouldnt be incel but for my manletism

I would release the gaze of the norwood reaper away from my scalp

Height for sure.
Height >>> x
N O S E
O C
S C H N O Z Z
E N
O
Z
Z

edit: fuck, it's supposed to look like this.

View attachment 281340

Forum software ignores spaces it deems redundant.
Go here and copy En Quad in the example part. Than use ctrl+v to insert it each time you need a space.
For example:
N O S E
O     C
S C H N O Z Z
E      N

        O
        Z
        Z

Height for sure.
Height >>> x

Forum software ignores spaces it deems redundant.
Go here and copy En Quad in the example part. Than use ctrl+v to insert it each time you need a space.
For example:
N O S E
O     C
S C H N O Z Z
E      N

        O
        Z
        Z
Whoa, thanks for that, buddy! I'll make sure to use that in the future, thanks again. :) always found it annoying I wasn't able to do that.