Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“You can be depressed for no reason”

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
That’s fucking bullshit
If I was good looking, had a girlfriend and a social life I obviously wouldn’t be depressed, depression always happens for a reason

Avg foid "depression" when they aren't the center of attention:feelsclown:

If I had a father I would've been slaying 1/10 girls because I would have social skills etc.

All this is entirely expected; their own privilege and the numerous benefits of hypergamy and widely accepted moral degeneracy award them a standard of living so high that this entitlement is absolutely inevitable, even not getting the door open for them is seen as some sort of forever fate of loneliness and isolation, while actual subhumans face the actual discrimination of society... :feelsclown:

Entirely likely she's had millions of chances, too ignorant to even consider them if all she can think of is not receiving the exact same amount of attention as Stacy; it's a skinny white foid, by the looks of it, so in no way ever is she "forever alone", though perhaps from the Chads she so likely exclusively looks out for. :feelsjuice:

The reason for most foid's depression is quite simple, an inability to even comprehend basic barriers in their lives when compared to the utmost of privilege and special treatment they've received all of their life, never knowing true problems; same with the average HTN and above, claiming to experience such for validation and attention-seeking while actual sub 5 males rot in isolation with such mental afflictions, and their widespread discrimination. :feelswhat:

nobody is depressed here, its a place for love and happiness here, thats why we are here all day

Ick. This is a blackpilled site.

If I had a father I would've been slaying 1/10 girls because I would have social skills etc.

My father taught me nothing regarding socialization or romantic relationships.

That’s fucking bullshit
If I was good looking, had a girlfriend and a social life I obviously wouldn’t be depressed, depression always happens for a reason
I dose on pineapple juice. With canned I squeeze the pineapple rings and chunks for a high concentrate drink. Stay away from crushed tho; less juice. Known as the happy juice. Beats any Jewpill for depression.

What about guys that have gf, friends, money and still kill themselves?

What about guys that have gf, friends, money and still kill themselves?
they’re probably gay or have some other problem, depression is the result of problems in your life. It doesn’t happen for no reason