Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You can be a 10/10 Gigachad but if you have a small dick it's still over

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

The dickpill is so brutal

I wonder what has led to this intense selection on dick size. It's not a universal thing: the dickpill is, for the most part, Western. Hell, even gorilla dicks are tiny compared to human ones.

Just have a 10 inch dick bro

"I dumped my girlfriend because she was flat" now imagine the backlash.

the dickpill forced itself on me

yaassss queen.

9ae877fedb74e35a219f5948203b7f04

I'd still want to be a 10/10 Chad with a small dick, considering that I've currently got one.

I wonder what has led to this intense selection on dick size. It's not a universal thing: the dickpill is, for the most part, Western. Hell, even gorilla dicks are tiny compared to human ones.
I read somewhere that since gorillas for example walk on 4 legs the females can't see the dick before the act so they can't select for dick size before it's too late. It's different in humans because we walk on 2 legs and our dicks used to be on full display before the invention of clothes so caveman roasties always went for the biggest dicks. That's probably also why blacks have bigger dicks than other races since they were the last to use full clothing.

I read somewhere that since gorillas for example walk on 4 legs the females can't see the dick before the act so they can't select for dick size before it's too late. It's different in humans because we walk on 2 legs and our dicks used to be on full display before the invention of clothes so caveman roasties always went for the biggest dicks. That's probably also why blacks have bigger dicks than other races since they were the last to use full clothing.
Nah, BBC is largely (pun intended, heh) a Jew mass media created myth or at least it does not apply to ALL much less a majority of jigs.

The much lauded/hyped nigger BBC likely came into being due to selective breeding by slave masters to make bigger, tougher, stronger black slaves and as a result of this it probably gave some if not many of these slave coons the extra added benefit of the BBC to go with all of their other breeding enhancements.

Society: "Sex isn't that important, there's more to life than sex!"
Also society:

No, and it’s because Gorillas are based and female opinion is not a factor in mating, they directly fight one another for access to females.

While humans try to impress and court women, women making the final choice in mating.

Crazy to think you can win the genetic lottery and be born gigachad just to have a micropenis and then you are resigned to being an incel or cuckhold. Seems like this life just wants more ways to laugh at us

No, and it’s because Gorillas are based and female opinion is not a factor in mating, they directly fight one another for access to females.

While humans try to impress and court women, women making the final choice in mating.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?