Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You Can Ban Me After This

T

Taurus1994

Banned
-
User was banned for this thread.
I'm just going to be honest with you guys I don't really belong on this site. I'm a married man with two kids who is in a sexless unhappy marriage who just joined this site out of curiosity ,and who is leaving to focus on my real life and because my wife is pissed at me for joining a site like this. Before I leave I just want to tell you guys not to give up hope on finding happiness.

I found my happiness. Also I found a cuck in this thread.

I'm just going to be honest with you guys I don't really belong on this site. I'm a married man with two kids who is in a sexless unhappy marriage who just joined this site out of curiosity ,and who is leaving to focus on my real life and because my wife is pissed at me for joining a site like this. Before I leave I just want to tell you guys not to give up hope on finding happiness.
LMAO, leaving this site and focusing on your life will accomplish NOTHING. Literally everyone who leaves comes back. You deserve to be banned though for being a major fakecel.

Btw your sexless marriage is the result of you using your personaliteehee rather than looks to attract a femoid. Adios.

Try r/deadbedrooms

your wife is probably fucking other men.

This is the end result for sub-5 men who get married.

dude your born in 94 and have two kids already? I'm guessing you made mistakes?

You are a big cummer? You could probably make triplets if you ever have sex and get kids, heck prolly even 10 kids since you are a big cummer
having kids is an evil act. all parents deserve painful execution

Don't go, we're a family here on incels.is

Don't go, we're a family here on incels.is
there is no family between people of differing blood, life is a free for all with every man for himself. no friends, no camaraderie, no fraternity exists outside of a superficial form.

leave your wife OP, I'm sure you can find another one.

>he still doesn't periodically beat his wife

jfl...

leave your wife OP, I'm sure you can find another one.
Did you come from a broken home? That shit sucks. Still to this day i wish my parents had stayed together even though they were both kinda fucked up.

Did you come from a broken home? That shit sucks. Still to this day i wish my parents had stayed together even though they were both kinda fucked up.
I grew up in a single parent household, and yea my moms pretty crazy but she is caring.

Damn I didn't expect to ever read something like that.

What was it like 50% of marriages end in divorce? I am betting most couples hate their partners too, no point in marrying if it has such a high rate of ending or lasting and being painful.

He has kids and is married he’s not even close to a volcel
I agree he's not close to a volcel--he's an incel. He's in a bond of marriage which shouldn't be broken lightly, and finds himself rendered celibate. He is currently in a prolonged state of involuntary celibacy.

Not all incels are angsty angry kids.

I agree he's not close to a volcel--he's an incel. He's in a bond of marriage which shouldn't be broken lightly, and finds himself rendered celibate. He is currently in a prolonged state of involuntary celibacy.

Not all incels are angsty angry kids.
but he has kids
uWRb2.jpg

but he has kids
uWRb2.jpg
and he is currently involuntarily celibate. All virgins are celibate, not all celibate people are virgins. That's why we use the term incel instead of invirg.

and he is currently involuntarily celibate. All virgins are celibate, not all celibate people are virgins. That's why we use the term incel instead of invirg.
i guess so
b366a3a8710d0cac203b26200cf82ba31496777080_full.jpg

he's disgusting breeder and he deserves to be shot

he's disgusting breeder and he deserves to be shot
Maybe he is and maybe he does, but he's still an incel, so I'm OK with him posting here.

This person spread its inferior genetics, causing the genetic pool to become even more degenerate. It's the reason why people like me exist, physically and mentally diseased.

There is no happiness and joy, only pain and pleasure now.

Hes already requesting to be unbanned

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I told you OP, its always like this, people think that getting banned from here will magically fix everything in their life - it wont. Just because you feel motivated right before you go to bad doesnt mean shit, your LMS is still going to dictate your life once you wake up.

BLACKPILL:

THIS PLACE IS THE EVENT HORIZON, ONCE YOU ARE HERE ITS OVER.

Just look at the amount of people asking to be unbanned after requesting a ban on that subforum. Look at how many days usually pass between when they leave and come back - three or four at most.

giphy.gif

Youre married with two kids though. Good on Sarge for not letting you back because you think you are so much better than us. I hope your kids get mowed down as theyre stepping off the school bus. @Taurus1994

well at least he was honest

Meanwhile your wife is probably getting cornholed by Tyrone right now in your bed. lel.

Cuck.

This person spread its inferior genetics, causing the genetic pool to become even more degenerate. It's the reason why people like me exist, physically and mentally diseased.

OP is being mercilessly cucked as we speak.

kill her and ur kids hahaha

I feel sorry for this guy, seriously.

He is literally an incel and an cuck at the same time. You all should think about it @_@