Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You can ask a woman any question about relationship.

Lyyyyyynne

Lyyyyyynne

Banned
-
I did ask the same in chat (Bunker) but my sister (7/10, currently single and as i know virgin) is around again and wants to understand, how do men think and get more education about us, pals, so you can ask her and we will bild a good discussion around that. Please, be nice, she is a good and affectionate person.

How do make girl attract

I did ask the same in chat (Bunker) but my sister (7/10, currently single and as i know virgin) is around again and wants to understand, how do men think and get more education about us, pals, so you can ask her and we will bild a good discussion around that. Please, be nice, she is a good and affectionate person.
Rape her use every hole take her virginity and mega ascend or I will :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (Invidegame)
If I had a virgin sister I wouldn’t be here!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, fellowcel "Lynne".

What am i supposed to do worship her??
Woaaaaa a foid exists omg thats so wooaaaaaaa jfl at this retard -_-

Weird word salad you got there

Also uses woman as a word eww