Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You can acsend if you go to a poor village

AsianKungFao

AsianKungFao

Veteran
★★★★★
I dont know the situation in western countries but at least in mine (south east asian), you can probably acsend if you go to the poorer area/community.

That's probably what happened here tbh https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ent...omes-dad-for-the-eighth-time-with-second-wife

The woman looks like typical woman in those areas in my country.

Keep in mind they mostly arent pretty and for some godly reason, most are old even though it makes no logical sense. Maybe the young foids are kept inside or something.

Also keep in mind this is just speculation. I dont interact much with them since I'm not from ghetto. This is mostly from observation or seeing them on youtube (youtubers, politicians, and celebrities love to virtue signal to this group since they are the "weak" ones. They are basically like blacks in US except they're the majority and less protected)

I cant do this since i cant socialize and my parents wont allow me to date someone so far below my social standing.

Inb4 get mutilated by local rural thug

Which country are you talking about?Fortunately some incels don't care about this
I cant do this since i cant socialize and my parents wont allow me to date someone so far below my social standing.
Maybe you can give us some advices.