Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You basically just confirmed the BlackPill, bitch *Facepalm*

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
tl;dr women are picky

>"In conclusion? You're right"
FINALLY, they acknowledge we're right. We were right the whole fucking time, but these fucks were gaslighting us:lasereyes:

I might be ugly as fuck but at least I'm not retarded like this foid. I wonder if they actually believe in this bullshit

And here I will touch this.

1. Yup, there's many other sand niggers where I live. I'm very similar to the majority white population I am around. Totally. LMAO. Smell-wise, I smell like cologne.
2. Crazy how I have those exact traits (all of the friends who have not backstabbed me have been my friend since we we met 10+ years ago) and not a single woman gives me the time of day. Not to mention, the reason hookup culture is popular is because the female participants actively want to commit adultery. They are not committing and just want to ride the Chad cock carousel, so this is cope.
3. This is a gold digger trait. Though I have seen time and time again that women would rather be with a broke but good looking felon than a doctor. Funny enough, in this generation, "settling down" on both sides of the equation (except in the eyes of cucks) is looked at as a bad thing.
4. Well no shit, this is the problem we deal with in the first place. This sole acknowledgement makes everything else she said to be completely irrelevant.
5. Second sentence, number three.

Some of these were probably the dating strategy of women 20+ years ago, but it seems she's either trying to be mostly disingenuous and claims looks mattering in the dating game is a half truth, or she's just an idiot.

Not one single word

I might be ugly as fuck but at least I'm not retarded like this foid. I wonder if they actually believe in this bullshit
they're too desperate and retarded to make any factual argument against us, they want cock but not from their looksmatch.

I like how she calls herself an autistic foid. I’ve never met a foid who couldn’t get a date no matter how autistic she is.
The fact that this is a spiteful and negative forum is why I decided to join. She can take her appeal to kindness and kindly shut the fuck up.

Not even a femto-second