Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You aware how much sex your old crush has had?

T

TrueIncel

Banned
-
She has been fucking chads non stop and you are nothing but a forgotten memory to her. You were never good enough for her, you were never handsome enough, you would never be enough to make her happy.

If she ever smiled to you then be sure that she had gotten fucked hard by chad beforehand. You didn't mean anything to her. Other men did but not you.

While you were thinking about her, she was out partying, drinking and having threesomes with chad and her friends. You didn't even exist for her. You were nothing in her life.

We are not important. No girl has ever been attracted to us, no girl wanted our cock. No girl would ever cry for you or even be concerned about you for that matter.

She has been fucking chads non stop and you are nothing but a forgotten memory to her. You were never good enough for her, you were never handsome enough, you would never be enough to make her happy.

If she ever smiled to you then be sure that she had gotten fucked hard by chad beforehand. You didn't mean anything to her. Other men did but not you.

While you were thinking about her, she was out partying, drinking and having threesomes with chad and her friends. You didn't even exist for her. You were nothing in her life.

We are not important. No girl has ever been attracted to us, no girl wanted our cock. No girl would ever cry for you or even be concerned about you for that matter.

Nothing to be jealous of. Sounds boring as hell tbh.

Eat a dick, I didn't have any crushes.

Crushes are for faggots.

incels with crushes need to vividly imagine their crushes being drilled by chad. maybe they'll stop being cucks then rofl

jokes on you mine died in a house fire

ha ha

Oneitises are a trick Satan plays on ugly men.

Yes, I'm aware she's been in more orgies than times I've actually spoken to women.
Yes, I'm aware she knows I don't exist while I imagine what could have happened over 6 years ago in middle school.

Jesus...I remember I used to chat to this super hot girl on MSN messenger. Too awkward to chat to her IRL but we'd talk every day online. I eventually cut contact because it got too painful. I remember one night she went out, got hammered, then sucked the dick of this weird lanky guy in the year above me because he was cunning enough to get in the taxi home with her. She didn't even like him and cut contact straight after, but he still got a blowy. She also used to really despise this guy in my year, really hated him, then got drunk and fucked him at a house party. I cut contact after that.

Guy was such a smug little shit too, I'd love to smash his face on with a hammer, even now. Hes a proper manlet 5'6 though, so at least I have that.

She was a shy girl who got only 1 bf in her life. Her ex cheated on her with turbo stacy

Jesus...I remember I used to chat to this super hot girl on MSN messenger. Too awkward to chat to her IRL but we'd talk every day online. I eventually cut contact because it got too painful. I remember one night she went out, got hammered, then sucked the dick of this weird lanky guy in the year above me because he was cunning enough to get in the taxi home with her. She didn't even like him and cut contact straight after, but he still got a blowy. She also used to really despise this guy in my year, really hated him, then got drunk and fucked him at a house party. I cut contact after that.

Guy was such a smug little shit too, I'd love to smash his face on with a hammer, even now. Hes a proper manlet 5'6 though, so at least I have that.

reading that was utter suicide fuel