Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You at 16: Playing video games and rotting, your sister at 16:

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Artworks 000423119490 u1hma4 t500x500

Plus getting rawdogged by Chads and rimming their assholes.

How does that make you feel?

i don't have a sister

when i was 16 i was playing skyrim on xbox while 16 year old foids were going to parties and having orgies

Only child here.
This.:feelscomfy:

Well ok I did have two twin sisters but they died I think either hours or days after birth due to being severely underdeveloped.

True
except my sister is 13 and gay

Well ok I did have two twin sisters but they died I think either hours or days after birth due to being severely underdeveloped.
I'm sorry to hear that bro :cryfeels:

Jordan Peterson talked about this from a father's perspective which is even more brutal, I believe he described it as "the ultimate cuck"

:dafuckfeels: Wow, isn’t it funny how you two are exact opposites? How would she feel if she found out you posted here.
she's probably gonna grow up to be a 'kill all men' and 'ACAB' bitch, and me being a white ugly male she would probably hate it

When I was 16 I was playing black ops 3 on my PS4 alone while girls/popular kids went to festivals and had fun/sex and shit

"Video games"? No. At that time, I could barely move around due to depression and executive dysfunction.

I received no empathy, of course, since I was a "low status male" due to illness and appearance.

So all the faggots are only child :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Good thing I don't have a sister, lol. One less layer of anxiety.

"Video games"? No. At that time, I could barely move around due to depression and executive dysfunction.

I received no empathy, of course, since I was a "low status male" due to illness and appearance.

I wish I had a little sister to use as my fuck doll every night before I go to bed

IMG 20210917 WA0114

Me at 16 vs my onitis at 16

I'm glad i dont have a sister

arent they all? i dont think straight females exist anymore in the younger generation.
probably
they forget their sexuality real quick when chad is in the picture

Jordan Peterson talked about this from a father's perspective which is even more brutal, I believe he described it as "the ultimate cuck"
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

3 sisters and 2 cousins. Live with them. Sisters are lazy fucks and hang out with friends meanwhile I have to do the chores like a slave. At least I get paid enough :smonk:

View attachment 494356
Plus getting rawdogged by Chads and rimming their assholes.

How does that make you feel?
it makes me wanna fucking kill myself. tbh i wouldn't care about my own suffering if everyone else had to experience it, but thats not the case and it makes me angry