Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You aren't living life if you are babyfaced

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
So today I was at a party (autism association party, no blaring music nor late at night) and one autist broodmare comes up to me and talks briefly to me, she has seen me since 2016 and she decides to guess my age:
-You're 18 or 19, aren't you?
-I'm 22.
Then she starts smiling and another broodmare joins in and says I have "cara de chamaco" which is saying that I have a babyface in disgusting Venezuelan jargon. I no-selled the humilliation by sitting down and munching some chips hoping to forget that two middle aged hags were very overtly making fun of me for an unchangeable feature.

I'll be needing this image soon, just sharing it with the lot of you.
XsJuokb

Looking younger is GOOD.

Would you honestly rather have wrinkles, crows feet, norwooding, etc. and generally look haggard and older than your age? Protip: You wouldn't.

Looking younger is GOOD.

Would you honestly rather have wrinkles, crows feet, norwooding, etc. and generally look haggard and older than your age? Protip: You wouldn't.
People say i look about 22,23 even tho i'm 18, It's over,

Having a baby face is only a bad thing if you're ugly. Justin Bieber still has a baby face and he's 25. Women still think he's hot. Women thought Nick Carter and Justin Timberlake were hot in the 90s and early 2000s when they had babyfaces. A baby face is a good thing because it allows you to stay young looking longer. Chads with baby faces can easily slay prime women well into middle age.

Aren't you overweight OP? Getting below 15% body fat cures all but the worst cases of baby face.

"Was at a party" even autism party
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Looking younger is GOOD.

+1

Looking younger is GOOD.

Tbh, OP be happy

I'll save that image for the future just in case

Tbh, OP be happy
Yeah bud, be happy until your an old cripple trying to get pain medication!

As if they can't read your real age in front of them!

When everyone thinks your just lazy bum instead of having chronic pain!

Because you LOOK healthy.

But... If I was healthy then looking younger would be fine. It's just weird feeling like Dorian Grey when everyone around you ages normally.

I look younger than people in their 40's and I'm 56! (But I feel 76) just a very weird thing fellas!

So today I was at a party (autism association party, no blaring music nor late at night) and one autist broodmare comes up to me and talks briefly to me, she has seen me since 2016 and she decides to guess my age:
-You're 18 or 19, aren't you?
-I'm 22.
Then she starts smiling and another broodmare joins in and says I have "cara de chamaco" which is saying that I have a babyface in disgusting Venezuelan jargon. I no-selled the humilliation by sitting down and munching some chips hoping to forget that two middle aged hags were very overtly making fun of me for an unchangeable feature.

I'll be needing this image soon, just sharing it with the lot of you.
View attachment 135994
Grow a Beard now .

Try being mistaken for 15/16 when you were 24/25 like me.

Rather look young than old tbh

Looking younger is GOOD.

should have been like want some of this YUNG DICK?

I have one too but there are some benefits. People are extra nice and they assume I have good intentions.