Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You aren't incel unless you tried MDMA

S

Slavicel

Greycel
Your opinion is irrelevant if you haven't tried MDMA.

Why would I try it alone in my room lmao. Besides I can't afford it anyway.

It won't make you better looking

Where do I get it?

That's up to you my brother. If you want, I can give you a prolonged explanation of why I think MDMA might be the cure for inceldom.

Derp thread, and this is coming from someone who tried it.

That's up to you my brother. If you want, I can give you a prolonged explanation of why I think MDMA might be the cure for inceldom.

Well it would cure it if my only problem was inhib and social retardedness, but MDMA won't fix ugliness lmao.

Some type of drug?

Just try it. You literally cannot understand unless you try it.
I understand that it won't make me attractive. I don't know what you're getting at.

Well it would cure it if my only problem was inhib and social retardedness, but MDMA won't fix ugliness lmao.

It kind of does cure ugliness.

If you take it with a girl, she'll want to touch you and cuddle you up no matter how ugly you look like. She'll behave like she's genuinely in love with you as a human being, and this is what the drug actually does.

No thank you, I'm a good boy. Besides my mummy always told me to say "No, to drugs"

It kind of does cure ugliness.

If you take it with a girl, she'll want to touch you and cuddle you up no matter how ugly you look like. She'll behave like she's genuinely in love with you as a human being, and this is what the drug actually does.

Why would a girl take it with me though?

I tired it once in still a incel :/

Why would a girl take it with me though?

If you know femoids who friendzone you and are comfortable enough with you to do drugs together, X gets you out of the friendzone.

Im too awkward and stiff to dance

yeah good luck having access to that with no social circle.

I got offered it in the past, but declined because I thought the people were sketchy. Lol @ my life

I don't want these normie drugs, i want psylocibin or dmt or something that makes me trip balls.