Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You aren't even allowed to drive on your own as an incel

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
Just got pulled over today because of my facial uglyness.

Life is ropefuel for incels.

they want us dead
we cant give up

You can drive a van, though

:feelsthink:

The driver licence pill strikes again.

Just drive a Dodge hERo Caravan bro.

In Minecraft of course. Kekk.

go Euro Truck Simulator 2

truecels dont have their license

Chad can get away with drunk driving
It's over

in after LastGerman

i can drive tbh

I make living by driving cars almost all day. Luckily I don’t need to interact with other human beings.

Take the drivers license pill

Dream job...

i work for a car rental company and i bring cars to hotels. I’m forced to see those european whores and chads having fun kissing each other and the worst part is I’m wagecucking them to make their trip more enjoyable, getting closER though :feelzez:

I’m forced to see those european whores and chads having fun kissing each other

Ohh, that is not so great... You should have destroyed them.

I'll never get my license

It looks like I will never get it as well, since they did not call me back for practical driving lessons. It is over for us. Once you missed a certain point in your life, you will be always seen as some toddler. No one will take you seriously anymore (if you are a man).

It is over for us. Once you missed a certain point in your life, you will be always seen as some toddler. No one will take you seriously anymore (if you are a man).
we got left behind

i can't be mogged by my sister in this regard any longer.

Mogged by his own female relatives. It is so over. Soonish you cannot be mogged by females in this regard. Finally... I wish I would have my driver licence, so no female is able to mogg me anymore. But unfortunately it will not happen any soonish.

I wish I would have my driver licence, so no female is able to mogg me anymore. But unfortunately it will not happen any soonish.
It will take me couple more months, until then i remain cucked by the driver license havers.

It will take me couple more months, until then i remain cucked by the driver license havers.

18101.jpg

Why exactly did they pull you over?

A lot of cops were in my area yesterday searching for something or patrolling. I was on a trail and they were driving slowly past the trail I was on until they spotted me. They then stopped their car and stared at me for 15 seconds. Like wtf. I needed to piss in the bushes too so I was just thinking fuck off already. I guess there had been some burglary or something in the area. Of course they suspect high t ogre. I was just out getting ready to do cardio.

Huh? That's so weird. They just pull random people over for no reason?
Yeah, it seems like they generally pull over alone incel-looking people.