Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You aren't entitled to sex!! Women owe you nothing!!"

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
We always hear feminists (i.e. 99% of women these days) and their beta orbiters say this kind of crap to incels and even to frustrated normies who so much as even suggest that women are the shallow entitled bitches that they are. But how come nobody ever tells them they aren't entitled to Chad? Instead, we have "fat acceptance" and all these pity parties not just for fat women but also just women with any kind of self esteem issues while society doesn't give a FUCK about men much less incels.

Well, you really aren't. I say this as a blackpilled member of this website. And as for the second part, they are not entitled to chad, they want him badly because it's in their blood, but chad doesn't fuck them anway. Only if he truly wants.

I hate when bitches say that.  Fuck them and their incel beta orbiters is who agree.

They always hit back with WE NEVER SAID WOMEN ARE ENTITLED TO SEX” but the entire fat acceptance movement is just that. Fat women who think they deserve Chad being forced down our throats.

Well. it`s true that we are not "entitled"(aka we deserve) sex, we are not the ones that choose that, not normie males, and not even femoids(they are just slaves to their biology)

It`s nature the one who decides who`s "entitled" to have abundant sex vs nothing, to reproduce, and finally to have a happy, fullfiled life, but since we have absolutely 0 control in that, our rage and hatred are justified.

that's what abominion leads to

Gymcel said:
Well, you really aren't. I say this as a blackpilled member of this website. And as for the second part, they are not entitled to chad, they want him badly because it's in their blood, but chad doesn't fuck them anway. Only if he truly wants.

Keep in mind that when they say "entitled" it's loaded language; incels almost never literally say they are ENTITLED to sex but femoids and their whiteknights choose to frame it like that if any male points out any of the unfairness/double standards.

I'm literally taught in my college health class that sex and physical touch is a NEED. I don't blame anyone who goes on shootings if they don't get what they are owed.

The whole feminist movement is nothing more than taking what women say seriously. Everyone knows that listening to women is always a mistake.

WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX. IF I DON'T FUCK THEN NOONE WILL.

Zielony4 said:
I'm literally taught in my college health class that sex and physical touch is a NEED. I don't blame anyone who goes on shootings if they don't get what they are owed.

NegroKing said:
They always hit back with WE NEVER SAID WOMEN ARE ENTITLED TO SEX” but the entire fat acceptance movement is just that. Fat women who think they deserve Chad being forced down our throats.

Exactly.

Zielony4 said:

While I don't condone violence, I basically feel the same.

Zielony4 said:

it is, it counts as a social need. it's literally just about as important as food and water.

Redpill Robert said:
We always hear feminists (i.e. 99% of women these days) and their beta orbiters say this kind of crap to incels and even to frustrated normies who so much as even suggest that women are the shallow entitled bitches that they are. But how come nobody ever tells them they aren't entitled to Chad? Instead, we have "fat acceptance" and all these pity parties not just for fat women but also just women with any kind of self esteem issues while society doesn't give a FUCK about men much less incels.

no one ever gives a fuck about men, you can even go on youtube and look at depression videos made by men, and those made by women. women always receive sympathy no matter what. for men it's just "lol kys faggot stfu bitch"

Zielony4 said:

it used to be classified as a physiological need at the bottom of Maslow's hierarchy (along with food, water, sleep etc). Of course they don't teach that anymore because of political agendas.

Redpill Robert said:
While I don't condone violence, I basically feel the same.

Okay, then we're not on the same page lol. Needs are things where you'll do anything, like die or go insane to get them.

>"women don't owe you anything for being nice!"
>"maybe you'd get laid if you treated women like human beings!"

Maybe we aren't entitled to sex with hot women but aren't we at least entitled to complain that it makes us suffer and suicidal?
Even the females I've talked to on suicide forums (yes I'm THAT desperate) seem to find me pathetic when they realise that I'm suicidal because of my thirst.