Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You arent entitled to sex or relationships

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
You arent entitled to enjoy life with a significant other

You arent entitled to spend as much time as you can with someone you lvoe

you arent entitled to find someone you want to date and express your love for them

You arent entitled to intimacy, with physical and mental expression

You arent entitled to shower and gift your significant other to show your appreciation for them

Remember, like the normies say, since you are an ugly subhuman and you are at the bottom of society, you are not entitled to any of these things, while attractive people are. You are left to rot in the dirt, like society wants you to do, that is where you belong in the eyes of normies societal structure.

ITS FUCKING OVER.

I know that. Why are you repeating it over and over?

significant other

"It's my body, I can do as I wish with it and it belongs to chad teehee"

You are entitled to showering, haircuts and gym memberships

Fucking bitches, I hate femsnails so much :feelsree::feelsree:

you arent entitled to find someone you want to date and express your love for them

You arent entitled to shower and gift your significant other to show your appreciation for them

Remember, like the normies say, since you are an ugly subhuman and you are at the bottom of society, you are not entitled to any of these things, while attractive people are. You are left to rot in the dirt, like society wants you to do, that is where you belong in the eyes of normies societal structure.

ITS FUCKING OVER.
But the rest of society aren't entitled to welfare, subventions, medical care, protection etc. We all sacrifice something for the greater good, that's how our collectivism works. If we can't get the least of human needs than we shouldn't provide any either. And it's not just us but probably most men who draws the short straw when it comes to sex and love, most men are losers and could gain by revolting against this world.

Also illegalls are entitled to welfare without working, women are entitled to an abortion and trans are entitled to sex Change surgery payed all payed from the tax payers
But the rest of society aren't entitled to welfare, subventions, medical care, protection etc. We all sacrifice something for the greater good, that's how our collectivism works. If we can't get the least of human needs than we shouldn't provide any either. And it's not just us but probably most men who draws the short straw when it comes to sex and love, most men are losers and could gain by revolting against this world.
High IQ

>2018
>significant other

:feelstastyman:

No, man.

I don’t believe in true love tbh. I don’t think human nature is capable of sticking to one partner for a long duration of time. It’s rare for someone to be monogamous, especially nowadays.

Give me a gf right now I'm having a mental health crisis, doctor!
u silly entitled misogynist, you cant just get a gf like that dude! u need to work on it! start messaging some women and show them that awesome personality u have! remember looks dont matter!

You aren't entitled to rope

Get back to work goy

You aren't entitled to rope

Get back to work goy
yes sir i will make sure when i work next i will be a good little goy and make sure i pay the ((( taxes))) to the (((government))) by doing this i know my (((taxes))) will be going to the most worthy!!! those such people are the single mothers of course!

But women are entitled to our taxes to raise Chad's bastard child.

Well to be honest it's not wrong. We AREN'T entitled to anything. It's not fair but its still true. We aren't entitled to sex anymore so than we are entitled to being rich.

But women are entitled to our taxes to raise Chad's bastard child.
yes so?? how dare you be so misogynist"??? its 2018 for fuck sake, women have choices! if a woman wants to fuck a chad who doesnt wanna stay for the pregnancy or for any other time after that, then shes perfectly entitled to do that! every woman has her choice and her reason to do so! have a little empathy for the single mother! they are struggling hard and are just trying to get by with any means necessary!! and if they need to find a man to provider for her then thats perfectly fine!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FUCKING OVER.
noone is entitled to nothing. if you want something in this life you need to work for it. (Except partner if you're sub7)

Well to be honest it's not wrong. We AREN'T entitled to anything. It's not fair but its still true. We aren't entitled to sex anymore so than we are entitled to being rich.

Society could only support a small number being rich, but everyone could have sex regularly if foids weren't such pieces of shit.

Regardless, foids feel entitled to our money being redistributed to them via taxes, but feeling entitled to their bodies makes us creepy misogynists and even rapists. Society sees nothing wrong with this double standard.

Society could only support a small number being rich, but everyone could have sex regularly if foids weren't such pieces of shit.

Regardless, foids feel entitled to our money, but feeling entitled to their bodies makes us creepy misogynists and even rapists. Society sees nothing wrong with this double standard.
omg teehee how dare u say such a thing!!! being entitled to money is completely different concept to being entitled to sex ok!

Its ok for me to sponge off a normie betabuxx to support my ethnic son because hey i need to get by and every little bit helps!

but u arent entitled to sex because thats misogynistic! just work on yourself and seek therapy first before u even dare to try to talk to a female with that (((personality))) of yours

It never began.

has no legitimacy as long as they're entitled to resources to raise tyrone's baby

that's apparently the price of living in a civilized society :feelstastyman:

We live in a post scarcity society. The very fact that increasing automation is causing people to lose their livelihoods is the greatest symptom of how fucked up our society is. With automation increasing, people should be working less and less for more profit, but instead all of that extra wealth is being sneakily sucked out by vampires. Handsome men who become the richest because they get treated better.

Women don't give a shit about this phenomenon, because they don't have to. Any time a sub 8 woman runs out of money, she doesn't have to worry about being homeless because she can easily find a betabux to sustain her. On the other hand, very attractive women will never have to worry about finances because they get money just for existing. They can literally just take some pictures and videos of themselves and sell them for enough money to live a comfortable lifestyle.

So therefore, the only ones on the losing end in this system, are the undesirable ugly men who have a much harder time becoming rich. Nobody cares about those people, so nobody notices that the system is unsustainable and slowly coming apart.

Yikes. This why you're incel :y'all:

If I am not entitled to sex or relationships then humanity isn't entitled to it's continued survival.

Good i have both my hands. At least i'm entitled to jerk off.

Good i have both my hands. At least i'm entitled to jerk off.
Not if the foids start castrating men or putting them in chastity belts. I can totally see this happening in the future. It's a dark day boyos

:feelsbaton:

ITS FUCKING OVER.
:feelsseriously: back to cuckit

ITS FUCKING OVER.
you go girl

We aren't entitled it, just like how whores aren't entitled to welfare after being pumped, knocked up, and dumped with Tyrone's 85 IQ thug baby

Women arent entitled to say no.