Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill you are volcel if you have pets

Moroccan indeed. And no, I'm in the Netherlands. Moroccans in France are turbosluts from what I've seen. They are conservative over here.
The Netherlands = the worst country to live in as incel. It’s over.

My dog is incel

>never mated
>has no dog friends
>small (doglet)
>blackfurcel
>oldcel

My dogs mog me too hard, someone tried to buy my dog to use as a stud jfl

And you can also fuck them right

As usual whitecels are refuting this theory just like jbw theory @fukmylyf we need evvindence to support this

User was warned for this post.
I licked my Rottweiler's pussy twice and fingered her real good. When I was fingering her, her pussy wrapped around my fingers and pulsated, would have been nice for my dick. I imagine that is what a human females pussy feels like.

I gagged after cumming and took a shower to wash out my mouth.

The dog was always afraid of me after that.

I licked my Rottweiler's pussy twice and fingered her real good. When I was fingering her, her pussy wrapped around my fingers and pulsated, would have been nice for my dick. I imagine that is what a human females pussy feels like.

I gagged after cumming and took a shower to wash out my mouth.

The dog was always afraid of me after that.
Why was he warned for this? I've admitted to similar things with mares. The way he described it the dog seemed willing too. EDIT: oops my bad didn't read the last line.

Last edited:
Having a cat doesn't mean you're NT lmao. Wtf is this shit
it also doent mean youre white and more thgings are needed to get laid than mentioned such as a 5+/10 face and 6'0+ hieght