Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You are totally average brother

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
you might think this guy is average, ITcucks think he is absolutely normal and just has body dysmorphic disorder (lel)
7wnwn5k4nqc51

but in reality

Kmk1xy354nd51

Nicolas cage laugh gif 5

it's ovER if you don't mog him

@FrothySolutions

Photofeeler is our metric? No, damn it, we use our eyes and our understanding of what normal people on the street look like.

i don't mog him :feelsrope:

He is average indeed. The problem is that average means disgusting to the vast majority of women.

Guy mogs me on so many levels holy shit.
I am not even on the scale.

Eye area mogs me.
Nose mogs me.
Mouth mogs me.
Hairline mogs me.
He mogs my by a lot. I bet I'd be a 2 on that website. And that is WITH looksmaxxing

Photofeeler is our metric? No, damn it, we use our eyes and our understanding of what normal people on the street look like.
these normal ppl you see on the streets may seem normal for you but in the eyes of women they are below average which is what matters the most if you're still trying to "ascend".
i don't mog him :feelsrope:
ded srs?
Guy mogs me on so many levels holy shit.
I am not even on the scale.

Eye area mogs me.
Nose mogs me.
Mouth mogs me.
Hairline mogs me.
:feelscry:

He is average indeed. The problem is that average means disgusting to the vast majority of women.
He's certainly at least on the low end of average to begin with. Almost not even a true normie, but borderline incel in looks.

Hed be average if he wasnt norwooding tbh ngl.

isn't that the autistic mentalcel who posts his face on reddit every fucking second and then cries when people ask him to softmaxx?

He mogs me. Jesus it's so over

He's certainly at least on the low end of average to begin with. Almost not even a true normie, but borderline incel in looks.
Yeah he's between incel and normie. But more to normie I'd argue.

Also, he mogs me.

He mogs me to oblivion

His face isn't even that bad, if he was 6'3 he could probably be considered a high tier normie.

Damn, I got 2.5 on photofeeler :cryfeels:

Long midface

Assymmetric eyes

Balding while young

He has no single attractive feature

Yes he's below average, unattractive anyways.

he's not that ugly, but sub5 for sure. Thinning hair doesn't do him a service either.

The guy doesn't even have a 4 with foids aged < 44 :feelsrope:
Man it's over :feelsrope: