Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“You are too serious “

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I’m not that serious of a person.
But foids as coworkers
Always try to paint that as a picture, or provoke that. Why,
They want to effeminate you.
They are already not attracted to you, or they would never put you in a negative light, even once.
So they notice you are going about your way, not playing into their bullshit. Some will up the anty, and this will want you to get in your emotional, so they won.
Don’t do it. Stay (quiet, weird, loner). we ain’t going to be some feminine friend bullshit.

Anything you do will irritate in the slightest way. Just do you own shit.

Anything you do will irritate in the slightest way. Just do you own shit.
I don’t care what they say theoretically, but o hate feeling aspy with their shit to be low inhib

Life is so easy for Foids that they never have to get serious about anything in their lives. When you don't have someone to come and fix your problems every time you fuck up you tend to take things more seriously.

Life is so easy for Foids that they never have to get serious about anything in their lives. When you don't have someone to come and fix your problems every time you fuck up you tend to take things more seriously.
Even with naivety accounted for . They just fucking provoke. But legit even thinking about it pisses me , because their is no solution for it.
Fucking cocksuckers.
I don’t even understand how they comprehend drinking liquor or having a bad mood. They are legit fucking retarted the bitches I encounter.

But foids as coworkers
They are already not attracted to you, or they would never put you in a negative light, even once.
So they notice you are going about your way, not playing into their bullshit. Some will up the anty, and this will want you to get in your emotional, so they won.
Don’t do it. Stay (quiet, weird, loner). we ain’t going to be some feminine friend bullshit.
happends to me, even being calle "introvert" it hurts bad

In this cucked society everyone get offended by anything, just be yourself

Re: noob help
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182597970Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:21 PM CST
A conditional statement would allow you to accomplish this. Presumably, you could create an algorithm such as this: function Check_Gold() Gold = 1; Maximum_Number = 10; if(Gold < Maximum_Num)then Gold = Gold + 1; Increases the value if the variable "Gold" is lesser than the limit; else print("You have reached the gold limitation!"); Event:connect(Check_Gold);
Re: noob help
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182598438Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:28 PM CST
"Hop off my block anon" Yes, it appears that I did not recognize the explicit flaw of defining the variables within the scope of the function. Oh well, I suppose that you can handle the onward explanation.

Real shit man

It´s not hard to be yourself, when you stop giving a shit about external validation.

But foids as coworkers
This is why I wageslave on my own for the most part, mang

But foids as coworkers
Here's my favorite responses from foids and they're usually the same parroted lines from all of them.

"You're too negative, have you ever thought about being more optimistic?" Tells me she is a wishy washy naive idiot.

"I just don't follow or read current events, it's just all too negative." Tells me they're an ignorant cunt that can't think critically where everything revolves around their feelings or good vibes only, which is basically a manifestation of narcissism or general ignorance. The whole calling you too serious is just their insecurity of feeling threatened by someone who is smarter than themselves. Foids don't like smart men generally, because we're harder to control and because we see through their feminine bullshit that they utilize to easily manipulate other men. They don't want a super smart man they can't manipulate or control. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Being overly happy and jestering constantly is a feminine soy trait. Oofie doofies are all like this.

That's what normies say to people who are not NT.