Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You are so handome, all the girls must like you"

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
No mom I am neither handsome nor do any foids like me, they hate me for the genes you passed on to me.

Why do mothers gaslight and try to bluepill their incel sons? Does this behavior serve any adaptive purpose?

Once a son is incel, he can only help spreading his ancestor's genes by helping his brothers and cousins materially (with resources and security) since he won't be breeding children of his own.

In this case, bluepilling incel sons may confer a genetic advantage to a foid by securing his loyalty and devotion to her other children, nephews etc. Since the incel son will be automatically excluded from other social groups, and barred from procreation, a family that treats incel sons with pleasant platitudes is more likely to derive benefit from his toil and loyalty than a family that blackpills him with "it's over" facts.

It may well be over for the incel individual, but it is likely not over for his grandparents' genes -- which the incel can help foster by his toil and labor, although not by procreation.

I look forward to helping my nephews if I get any. It's over for me, but not for my brother. Through him (procreating) and me (helping materially), our parents genes will live on. This is the evolutionary basis of the :bluepill:.

Last edited:
Why do mothers gaslight and try to bluepill their incel sons? Does this behavior serve any adaptive purpose?
I don't think it's on purpose. Mothers are physically incapable of seeing their children as anything less than perfection.

its even worse when the kid is fat and bad looking and the tell the kid they look good and the girls would like them. seen these women having these kids waddling around getting bullied and targeted as well as mocked. kid looks terrible, cook properly and teach the kid how to mangae portions so as to not be in a massive caloric surplus. stop giving them liquid calories like soft drinks, give them milk instead smh. its a setup :cryfeels:

I don't think it's on purpose. Mothers are physically incapable of seeing their children as anything less than perfection.
The word "purpose" there is refering to biological purpose, not the "purpose" in the sense of rational decision-making.

The word there is being used in the same sense as when someone talks about the "purpose" of a tree making fruits.

"You are so good-looking. I don't know why no girls are interested in you. You got to change your personality."

They're gaslighting themselves because their female brain is repulsed by you.

I cringe so hard when a female relative tells me that.

i think many lie to themselves. they fucked up but dont want to admit it. there is no problem is they pretend the problem doesnt exist. if we pretend its fine then its fine. the kid gets left with the bad advice and gaslighting along with reality which form bad experiences low self confidence/esteem, missed developmental milestones and low social standing. basiocly dumpsterfire and then the ash is left to serve a life sentence of misery. :feelsUgh:

are you cucked?
why are helping your brother's kids?
They are the most genetically related to me of any kids that could possibly exist.

Any other person I transfer resources to is necessarily more cucked, because genetically more distant.

So, I'm taking the least cucked road.

Thank you Grandma. I'm sorry you can't have great grandchildren.

Once a son is incel, he can only help spreading his ancestor's genes by helping his brothers and cousins materially (with resources and security) since he won't be breeding children of his own.

In this case, bluepilling incel sons may confer a genetic advantage to a foid by securing his loyalty and devotion to her other children, nephews etc. Since the incel son will be automatically excluded from other social groups, and barred from procreation, a family that treats incel sons with pleasant platitudes is more likely to derive benefit from his toil and loyalty than a family that blackpills him with "it's over" facts.

It may well be over for the incel individual, but it is likely not over for his grandparents' genes -- which the incel can help foster by his toil and labor, although not by procreation.

I look forward to helping my nephews if I get any. It's over for me, but not for my brother. Through him (procreating) and me (helping materially), our parents genes will live on. This is the evolutionary basis of the :bluepill:.
my mom is like this

They just love there son, that's all. It isn't any kind of mind trickery or anything, they just love their son.

Your mother is the only woman that will ever truly love you.

I feel bad because I used to hate my mother because she is so overbearing and judgemental of others. Now, I realize that she loves me.

So, I'm taking the least cucked road.
For me it sounds you are becoming a beta provider for your chad brother :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Honestly why take any shard of responsibility or give any kind of generosity to another man's horniness?
Let the kids starve ffs!

Your mother is the only woman that will ever truly love you.
No, she only married my dad because her parents pressured her.

Maybe it's because they don't want to admit we live in a cruel world where no one is equal. Maybe they also do it if their son looks similar to them, as you probably know, women usually have high self-esteem, so even ugly ones don't consider themselves ugly, that's why they don't want to admit their ugly sons are ugly.