Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "YoU ArE SiNGlE bECauSe YOu HaVe a HoRrIBLe OUTlooK oN LiFE"

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Ok my step dad blames me being single (incel) on my terrible outlook on life and no its not because of my outlook because if he takes the time to accept my face is deformed he will realize that isnt why and about the terrible outlook on life, how the fuck could I have a posititive outlook on something that is so fucking sadistic and evil??

non blackpillers really will never get it. james stockdale said it pretty well when asked which US POWs never escaped captivity in vietnam:

"Oh, that's easy, the optimists. Oh, they were the ones who said, 'We're going to be out by Christmas.' And Christmas would come, and Christmas would go. Then they'd say, 'We're going to be out by Easter.' And Easter would come, and Easter would go. And then Thanksgiving, and then it would be Christmas again. And they died of a broken heart. This is a very important lesson. You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end—which you can never afford to lose—with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be."

Last edited:
Is he a boomer? They often say dumb shit like that

Being excluded and treated like dirt for years will lead to a 'horrible outlook on life.' If he wasn't an annoying fag he would realize that there's nothing wrong with your outlook, it's just that you've seen life and society from a different perspective which he has never had to see

People with all sorts of bad 'outlooks' get by just fine, because they're normies. It's not like soyciety is immaculate, the elite screw over the poor, the powerful take advantage of their power, there are wars and retarded neocons clapping it on. Plenty of criminals aren't single, war hawks aren't single, cynical corrupt people aren't single, etc. Soyciety doesn't care about outlooks, in fact it's likely that most people don't care what you are inside and will just judge based on surface appearance

Last edited:

Being excluded and treated like dirt for years will lead to a 'horrible outlook on life.' If he wasn't an annoying fag he would realize that there's nothing wrong with your outlook, it's just that you've seen life and society from a different perspective which he has never had to see

People with all sorts of bad 'outlooks' get by just fine, because they're normies. It's not like soyciety is immaculate, the elite screw over the poor, the powerful take advantage of their power, there are wars and retarded neocons clapping it on. Plenty of criminals aren't single, war hawks aren't single, cynical corrupt people aren't single, etc. Soyciety doesn't care about outlooks, in fact it's likely that most people don't care what you are inside and will just judge based on surface appearance
Normies love reversing cause and effect.

Last edited:
I am single cause I am ugly and thats why I have a horrible outlook on life. :reeeeee:

your stepdad is lying to you.

Nah he is in his 30s

Ok my step dad blames me being single (incel) on my terrible outlook on life and no its not because of my outlook because if he takes the time to accept my face is deformed he will realize that isnt why and about the terrible outlook on life, how the fuck could I have a posititive outlook on something that is so fucking sadistic and evil??
I'm gonna guess you're an ethnic. Because most white fathers or stepfathers don't give a shit about their own children ascending, at least black and Hispanic fathers put a lot of effort into making sure their son gets laid by 18, even Asian's care. White men literally are producing a race of incels.

I have a horrible outlook on life because my life has been horrible jfl.

my parents are the same as yours, they also tell me to be, "confident" or be "positive" and then you will get a girlfriend. Lol, anyone that believes this is retarded. Increasing your confidence is not how you get a girlfriend, its all about looks

my parents are the same as yours, they also tell me to be, "confident" or be "positive" and then you will get a girlfriend. Lol, anyone that believes this is retarded. Increasing your confidence is not how you get a girlfriend, its all about looks
Confidence is how you get in prison, being confident is an outdated solution.