Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are reincarnated. Your race is random but you can pick 1 race that you will NOT be reborn into

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★★
Cumskin
Shitskin
Diarrhea Skin (Indian)
Piss skin (Asian)
Indian (as in indigenous)

Worst race?

aboriginal or asian of any kind tbh

Jewish. I hate to be one.

Curry is the worst one and there’s no contest.

which is worse? id rather be asian personally because at least id have a better chance of being rich while most abos are broke druggies
aborignal or tribeman is worse by far
asian means just another incel life

Curry isn't as bad as it may seem. You're guaranteed a foid to marry plus a top tier job if you make it to the west. I wouldn't want to be black because I'd like to retain my critical thinking ability

Reroll me as anything but rice, please.
The only way Asian is better than curry is if you roll Jomon, and even then you need to be tall.

Curry isn't as bad as it may seem. You're guaranteed a foid to marry plus a top tier job if you make it to the west. I wouldn't want to be black because I'd like to retain my critical thinking ability
I have to disagree. With all the racist shit going on in the west id rather not become Indian. Loads of zoomers saying shit like "deport them" or "smelly". The only reason people take issue with indians is because they are ugly

Reroll me as anything but rice, please.
The only way Asian is better than curry is if you roll Jomon, and even then you need to be tall.
what about from a money and life standpoint. Both have shit smv but rice tends to be richer and have better life conditions than curries

I have to disagree. With all the racist shit going on in the west id rather not become Indian. Loads of zoomers saying shit like "deport them" or "smelly". The only reason people take issue with indians is because they are ugly
Curries are the only ethnics that it's socially acceptable to be racist to

Curries make up entire cities and suburbs in norcal, they're insulated from trouble. Nice houses too

what about from a money and life standpoint. Both have shit smv but rice tends to be richer and have better life conditions than curries
Eh, afaik recently curries have overtaken rice in the STEM industry at least. They're more willing to employ brazen nepotism than high inhib rices, which is unfortunately necessary in all industries at this point.

Abos is like curry but darker and without the benefits
yeah but im thinking about those african tribes with short ugly pigmies or those alien skull tribes
all bad
asian > those but if i had to choose i'd chooe neither and anything else tbh

Cow belt curry

Anything except Australian Aboriginal is acceptable to me.

recently watched the end of mushoku tensei season 2. is it worth reading the light novels or should I stay anime only?
I'm anime only as well, I'll probably end up starting the light novels soon because I'm not bothered waiting for season 3. I've heard really good things about them though

I will not be Asian

Diarrhea skin(curry)

I'm anime only as well, I'll probably end up starting the light novels soon because I'm not bothered waiting for season 3. I've heard really good things about them though
based polygamy ending to season 2.

why lol. Arnt they the richest race on avg? Id much rather not be indian
They seem like such low T cucks on average and their parents often make them studymaxx way too hard

I’d be anything but asian it’d be like ascending into heaven, no amount of suffering anyone goes through can even exemplify half of what an asian goes through on the daily. In fact I’d rather be abo or curry because being white would simply be too much.

I’d be anything but asian it’d be like ascending into heaven, no amount of suffering anyone goes through can even exemplify half of what an asian goes through on the daily. In fact I’d rather be abo or curry because being white would simply be too much.
Abo or curry seems worse then being asian

Only thing that matter is being a chad, or a woman, if you want a good life.