Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You are only as good as the 5 people you hang out with

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
This is another :redpill: platitude that has brutal truth to it, but I fucking hate it at the end of the day. It's too cruel, and is fucking unloyal cunt behavior. A hypergarmous bitch with a vagina thinks like this, not some "alpha Chad dudebro" who thinks hes the shit for acting all exclusive. NO HOW BOUT YOU STICK A DILDO UP YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING QUEER.

Loyalty to me, loyalty to an ugly fuck incel should be THE NUMBER ONE QUALITY TO A HUMAN BEING THAT MATTERS. Are you gonna be with this ship as I sink, or are you the faggot that will steal the life vest and leave to me to drown, cause fucker, Im here to drown. IM ALWAYS DROWNING RIDE OR DIE. That is the incel way. There is no avoiding it.

You are only as good as the 5 people you hang out with basically reinforces the ponzi scheme of life-- and makes the world a shitty untrustworthy place. Time, trust, and attention of high value people as the ultimate commodity. I don't want my actions to inculcate a world with such a hypergamous world view.

I DONT WANT TO SPEND A SECOND WITH A BUNCH OF WINNERS TO HUMILIATE MYSELF OR LEECH OFF THEM. At the end of the day, if you are really blackpilled, you want to spend your time alone, or hangout with other anonymous losers much worse off than you, for no other reason than to cope your already shitty existence.

Last edited:
What if I just hang out with myself