Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You are now spectating tutorial mode: Some mid girl gets posted on reddit and receives almost 100k updoots. All simps should be rounded up and gassed.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★

Seen this and laughed the other day. Fucking faggot ass simps. I hate them so much almost more than I hate foids. I hope her and her simps all suffer.

What atheism does to a mf
all non christians are like these. just cucks who want to become homosexuals

gas that kike

meu deus, um macaco em forma humana

Man Need to Realize that they will never fuck These Woman .

Jfl at These literal Retards.

Seen this and laughed the other day. Fucking faggot ass simps. I hate them so much almost more than I hate foids. I hope her and her simps all suffer.
Oh and I just looked at the post again jfl to read simp comments and apparently her husband abuses her yet she's still with him. Chad really does get away with anything :feelskek:.Rules apply to whoever foids want them to apply to.

Wowza, another virtue signalling foid desperate for approval realizes other cucks would be just fine cucking out for her by giving her compliments and sucking up to her for no real reason, making up excuses for why she should be given such validation despite obviously quite enjoying the benefits of hypergamy and foid privilege with her husband! :feelskek:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

FUCK ALL SIMPS

I wonder if there are any good comments if you sort by controversial

I always said that thirsty male simps are our main enemy. Female hypergamy is the product of simping and hating women for taking advantage of the situation is extremely low IQ. If you want to be mad then get mad at the right people.

Lol, I know a foid with that similar average fake up look. Take away the fake up and she’d look like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back