Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You are not welcome in our gaybourhood

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
proof demonic possession is real
I am an atheist, but if this bitch starts screeching like this I would take her to an exorcist, not to a doctor tbh.
this shit makes me want to do a flip off of the empire estate building, america is cucked beyond fixing
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Somebody nuke their gaybourhood
:dab::dab::dab::dab:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Whats sad is there are sttaight guys would to fuck him because he looks somewhat like a female. I absolutely hate that our sex drives have caused us to decrease our worth
highIQ post, legit.

Last edited:
"Oh, a @chudur-budur thread that hasn't made me puke? This is a relief."

"What's this? A NSFW tag? Hm, should I press the button? Ah, fuck it, here we go."

*click*

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Imagine if things were reversed. Imagine if this was straightborhood and gays are not welcome here.

Just another day at :feelsclown: world

There is no such thing called gay.

Gays are nothing but just desperate straight males (a.k.a. incels) with severe mental derangement who got into thinking that fucking other men's butthole is some form of sex.

It's their way of coping.

Last edited:
This is retardation in it's solidified form. There is no hope for people like this. Religious advice is still cucked though.

"you need jesus ma'am" lold

These people need to be locked away in a mental asylum. But instead their views are taken seriously and are allowed to protest out on the streets.

We actually need a write up about this phaggot conspiracy and stickied up on the first page.

Sweden drooling at the thought

If jesus came back today, he wouldn't wreck havoc in the temple.
He would grab a flamethrower and some napalm and visit the gaybourhood.

View attachment 235433
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be doused in gasoline and set aflame." - Glock Bible, Chapter 13

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Jabir Ibn Abdillah al-Ansari that I heard the Messenger of Allah saying:
"A group of my Ummah will fight for the truth until near the day of judgment when Jesus, the son of Marry, will descend to lead the legion."

Notice how no white knights came running to her rescue. That's because in the gaybourhood, the men that foids expect to do their bidding are busy fucking each other's asses. She probably kept screaming after that dude left just so a concerned cuck would eventually see what was wrong and she vent her dry cunt frustrations on him.

Notice how no white knights came running to her rescue. That's because in the gaybourhood, the men that foids expect to do their bidding are busy fucking each other's asses. She probably kept screaming after that dude left just so a concerned cuck would eventually see what was wrong and she vent her dry cunt frustrations on him.

View attachment 236064

Fuck I should have put this in the thread.

I don't want to be in your degenerate gaybourhood you disgusting shit stabber.

Some people are alive just because it's illegal to shoot them