Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You are not welcome in our gaybourhood

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

Fucking degenerate pieces of shit.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bonus clip:

Last edited:
Jesus would not like the gaybourhood

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Is every Western scum's counter argument.

he found himself in the wrong gaybourhood

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Is every Western scum's counter argument.
Exactly. Memes are real.

i wanna bury her in minecraft

That's fine with me.

Stay there please.

In Syria we throw them off roofs.

Imagine the policies people like her are going to vote for...

609AE625 2422 490A 86FB D382DE6361C2

Mentally ill beings

Don't need to imagine it. It's already happening.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be real

I sure hope I don't stumble into a gaybourhood.

To sum up the video REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

proof demonic possession is real

this shit makes me want to do a flip off of the empire estate building, america is cucked beyond fixing

Somebody nuke their gaybourhood

Whats sad is there are sttaight guys would to fuck him because he looks somewhat like a female. I absolutely hate that our sex drives have caused us to decrease our worth

"Oh, a @chudur-budur thread that hasn't made me puke? This is a relief."

"What's this? A NSFW tag? Hm, should I press the button? Ah, fuck it, here we go."

*click*

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Imagine if things were reversed. Imagine if this was straightborhood and gays are not welcome here.

Just another day at :feelsclown: world

Just wtf this dumb bitch :lul::lul::lul::feelsPop:

These people need to be locked away in a mental asylum. But instead their views are taken seriously and are allowed to protest out on the streets.

Nigga said
Btw its a guy

Fucking degenerate pieces of shit.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bonus clip:

If jesus came back today, he wouldn't wreck havoc in the temple.
He would grab a flamethrower and some napalm and visit the gaybourhood.

Jesus child and glock 001

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be doused in gasoline and set aflame." - Glock Bible, Chapter 13

Cant see it but i guess its reddit.

These people need to be locked away in a mental asylum. But instead their views are taken seriously and are allowed to protest out on the streets.
They were considered mentally ill until the hippie liberal movement in the 70s forced psychologists to rewrite psychology books. Recently even gender identity disorder had to be renamed to gender dysmorphia

Mental illness lock her away

They were considered mentally ill until the hippie liberal movement in the 70s forced psychologists to rewrite psychology books. Recently even gender identity disorder had to be renamed to gender dysmorphia
The whole mental health idea is just a giant lie anyway (at least most of it) so they just just make it up or change it as they go along. They'll say you've got something wrong with you if you're not happy in this shithole of a society or say that a child has ADHD if he can't focus in class.

That kind of trick won't work with rapefugees.

Last edited:
Mentally ill beings
View attachment 235295

Don't need to imagine it. It's already happening.
High IQ video. Source?
I can't tell if this is supposed to be real
Welcome to 2020
I sure hope I don't stumble into a gaybourhood.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I would like to rape this bitch (in minecraft of course), she just seems so loud and obnoxious that she needs a good reality check
To sum up the video REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
In fact they are the ones who do that REEEE the most.

Last edited:
High IQ video. Source?

Welcome to 2020

The source for the actual like early humans vid I don't have cuz its some british broadcast BBC shit about early humans.