Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You are not ugly . You are simply insecure

If I shower enough, and wear stylish clothes, eventually I will look like this:

Screen Shot 2021 08 22 at 31618 PM

"Most people don't care much about your psychical appearance when dating"

just fucking lol what a Freudian slip there. Gonna start calling personality one's psychical appearance

Also holy fucking christ the memes write themselves :feelshaha:
Cuck

Cuck verified

Truecel

"There has to be a reason, unrelated to my looks, why I can't date the women to whom I'm heavily attracted."

A nice joke. If you are short and/or with an ugly face there is nothing to do.

You can discuss hours or days with a girl who is happy with you, who loves everything you say and who wants to become your girl friend. And when she sees your photo everything is over. At once. No simple word from her. For ever.

A nice joke. If you are short and/or with an ugly face there is nothing to do.

You can discuss hours or days with a girl who is happy with you, who loves everything you say and who wants to become your girl friend. And when she sees your photo everything is over. At once. No simple word from her. For ever.
Exactly as soon as the photo is revealed communication just stops lmao.

Mogs me easily
Yep his lower third mogs me. Unironically a new haircut and glasses would do wonders for him. Then he just needs a rhinoplasty to fix his big jew nose and maybe change up his facial hair to look less soy and he would be pretty set aside from the spic tax.

Yeah people don't care about looks but care about the micro-signals you let out when you're not confident. JFL.

The blue/redpills are ridiculous.

I was also bluepilled but i was never this retarded. Always knew looks play a role but i was a redpill-/game-faggot.

stop being racist
793524-4afdde1f4e27a44b82392cd0349f5f46

yes,you just need to maintain good hygiene and it'll be OK,just as the guy below,he just needs a haircut
V2 2edbe201da7324bed15901b5ee3245ee

'A nice shower can do the trick' :dafuckfeels: