Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'you are not ugly tehehehe'

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Long haired dude isn't ugly at all, it's his attitude about women that is unattractive. He would kill in the metal scene imo

The kid with the long black hair isn't actually ugly. He's average. It must be what he's saying when he speaks to women. I've seen butt-ugly men get laid, and so can he
Long hair dudes problem is that he looks like a fucking woman. If he chopped that shit off, changed his clothes, and gained some muscle from lifting he might stand a chance
442389462_1280x720.jpg

One of the worst eye areas. A death sentence.

He's ugly. Literally what is attractive about him? Girls are just saying that to come across and diffirent and not like the other girlz :3

torujo said:

I'm not saying he's a model, because he's not, but the guy is like a super autist. Women flee from him because he's a weirdo.

Sub8Hate said:
I'm not saying he's a model, because he's not, but the guy is like a super autist. Women flee from him because he's a weirdo.

what?

he is very ugly, look at this femenine lips, look at his big nose

austiccels be gone fucking fakecels.

This guy is a 4/10, looksmaxxing could bring him to 5.5 or 6.
Mentalcel

mentalcel that desperately wanted to pull of some gay twins kpop look. Looksmaxxing could have slayed low tier roasties. Where the fuck did he go?

He's sub 8, that's all that matters. If he cut his hair and looksmaxed (and somehow stopped being so autistic) he might have a chance with whales IMHO.

knajjd said:
if someone says anything similar to "you look fine" (or anything less than "wow ur rly hot and i would like 2 have sex w/ u", for that matter) u know it's over

Shit. Fuck. Thanks for killing my copes.

Sub8Hate said:
He's sub 8, that's all that matters. If he cut his hair and looksmaxed (and somehow stopped being so autistic) he might have a chance with whales IMHO.

That's about it.
They only want 8+ Chads.
Everything else is disposable thanks to Tinder and co and the 24/7 availability to get fucked by Chad.

5/10... can perfectly looksmax to 6.5. Mentalcel.

His face looks like it's melting. The NCT adds to the effect.

"You are not ugly but I won't fuck you(because you are ugly)"

Followed by: "Just lift and you'll be good, bro!"

To be fair, that "love shy" guy has some potential, at least to be average looking. Better skin, leaner face and short hair and he'd look much better.

Tbh I could see some girls liking him

I think I know that dude hahahaha. Last time I saw him, he had a Justin Bieber type of hairstyle. He's got rich parents so he's going to be betabuxing some Stacey.

I can see him easily becoming an average looking woman and be free to act as mental as he can tbh

IceCutter said:
An emo/rock bitch was very aggressive in wanting to meet him in an online dating experiment carried out years ago

I don't know if the result ever made their way back to him

Makes sense. Women heavily involved in sub-cultures often have lower standards than your average sorority bitch.

mariaimdrunk said:
Women heavily involved in sub-cultures often have lower standards than your average sorority bitch.

From what I've seen the opposite tends to be true.  A lot of below average women in subcultures get with 8+ guys.  I think it's because almost all nonmainstream subcultures have more men than women, so that makes the hypergamy even worse.

He looksmaxed with a haircut and working out.

Y8o8N64.png

also got a gf

cj3c5TS.png

That looks nothing like him