Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You are not sex-starved

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 1

There is no such thing as a "need" for love, intimacy or sex. Silly inkwells.
There's also no "need" to have a roof over your head - if you are homeless you should be perfectly happy with your situation; so what if other people have homes??? You just have fear of missing out (FOMO)! That's all! You won't die just from living on the streets bro, you don't need a home

btw reminder that love, intimacy, etc. are actual needs and that not having those needs met has terrible consequences for the mind and cripples people's normal development and happiness
Maslow

Sex is the most happiest and enjoyable human experience

When the coping is too strong.

Let's see the uppity slut who wrote that give up sex forever then.

It's like a obese man chowing down on Turkey leg telling starving african kids that it's really not as bad as they think it is.

Who cares about sex unless you are talking about birth rates. I want love.

massive cope

all this is, is gaslighting

most of them are coping incels so not too surprised

I’m not sex starved because i masturbate 5 or 6 times a day

I can agree that I won't die from lack of sex. I believe that's an important distinction to make.

But I won't "live" without sex either.

Meanwhile normies say that sex is the most important thing in the world... :feelsclown:

I can agree that I won't die from lack of sex. I believe that's an important distinction to make.
Obviously. Just like how you technically won't die from not having a home. At least in my country, the homeless are fed. When they want something fancier, they go dumpster diving. And they live in tents. I'm clowning on the idea that just because you don't literally die from it, it somehow means you shouldn't be unhappy or unsatisfied with your situation

Meanwhile normies say that sex is the most important thing in the world... :feelsclown:
It is a need

It stabilizes your mood, lowers anxiety, increases drive, etc

They're so entitled and retarded they don't see how important it is because they get it regularly. It's like being low iron then taking iron supplements and saying they're no big deal really, hurr Durr I'm low iron but don't really need iron sups

Obviously. Just like how you technically won't die from not having a home. At least in my country, the homeless are fed. When they want something fancier, they go dumpster diving. And they live in tents. I'm clowning on the idea that just because you don't literally die from it, it somehow means you shouldn't be unhappy or unsatisfied with your situation

Well I will die without shelter. It's just the homeless in your country are given shelter. So they aren't entirely shelterless. If they were, eventually they would die. I could be perfectly starved of sex, and I wouldn't die. I just would be clinically miserable and not want to live.

If sex isn't a need then why don't we execute all sex havers?

If women happened to be in the same position as incels for a week, we would see mass tic tac overdosing.

Well I will die without shelter. It's just the homeless in your country are given shelter. So they aren't entirely shelterless. If they were, eventually they would die. I could be perfectly starved of sex, and I wouldn't die. I just would be clinically miserable and not want to live.
Lack of love and intimacy leads to a crippled mind, mental issues. Which in turn lead to the decay of the body too

this is gaslighting and disregard of plight

Lack of love and intimacy leads to a crippled mind, mental issues. Which in turn lead to the decay of the body too

That's the clinical misery. But I believe it can be overcome, even without sex.

and no one dies to age either, its the medical complications that happen at an old age that kill you.

fucking retards i swear. someone who has never had sex is obviously going to be severely mentally devastated and suicidal, sex is a biological imperative and without it you are completely worthless. what are the odds the person that made this shit meme is probably a sex having normalfag

You can tell that the poster of the meme is an incel himself because if he ever interacted with normies they would all tell him that they could never live without sex and that to them it's just as vital to them as food or sleep. This guy most likely just hangs around his bluepilled redditor circles and doesn't come into contact with the outside world. For normies going without sex for even such a short time as a month is unthinkable.

if people want to prove us wrong, why not stop having sex forever and any kind of intimacy to prove you can live without it, or they cant?

Facecel shortcel slavcel baldcel
A couple of days ago I saw some Polish tourists, one of the girls was legit Stacylite but Stacy for other people here I suppose. She was with a Chadlite and another good looking girl but she was the better looking one by far. They probably shit-talked me when they saw my deathnik subhumanity.

A couple of days ago I saw some Polish tourists, one of the girls was legit Stacylite but Stacy for other people here I suppose. She was with a Chadlite and another good looking girl but she was the better looking one by far. They probably shit-talked me when they saw my deathnik subhumanity.
I wish i could bend time and space so i would brutally eradicate them in front of your eyes (in minecraft)

I wish i could bend time and space so i would brutally eradicate them in front of your eyes (in minecraft)
Thank you brother. Alternatively you could take the cute girl for yourself while I admire you from the distance (in real life).

Thank you brother. Alternatively you could take the cute girl for yourself while I admire you from the distance (in real life).
No cute girl for my face sadly

You can tell that the poster of the meme is an incel himself because if he ever interacted with normies they would all tell him that they could never live without sex and that to them it's just as vital to them as food or sleep. This guy most likely just hangs around his bluepilled redditor circles and doesn't come into contact with the outside world. For normies going without sex for even such a short time as a month is unthinkable.
Or a rostie trying to downplay inceldom so nonchad cucks keep paying taxes, and forget they're brains are decaying, so rosties can be "sexually liberated".