Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are not fully blackpilled as long as you make exceptions for your family

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
"B-b-b-but my cousin is HQNP"

NO

If theyre female theyre evil whores

I will be the first to admit that my sisters, my mom and all of my other female extended family members are all major whores

AWALT

Mother is the evilest. She's a demon that whispered in my dad's ear to get him to kill me

My female family members are good though.

That's why we used to tame them to be better people. Not unleash their true vile nature via feminism.

I see close relative women as domesticated tigers or something. They're from a class that would usually kill me, but these particular ones like me. It's doesn't mean they wouldn't kill other men.

i dont really care that much about my distant relatives

my mom said she only had one man in her life, and it was TMI because honestly who cares

in my mother's generation (60s 70s) and earlier you still had some normality but they still hated children (never more than 2 kids, each kid is always a "mistake" that they "learn to appreciate")

after that generation tho it's over, sluts everywhere, in laws, cousins, whatever, it's completely over
i dont really care that much about my distant relatives
high iq and sanity-pilled

My family strongly confirmed all blackpill philosophies tbh.

Some relatives can be giga whores, but others can be good, though. All depends on the person and I won't be the one to say they're all bad, or good, for that matter.