Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not entitled to sex

I

incelman_path

Banned
-
Seriously many of you incels need to realize you aren't owed a lover. I see so many disgusting posts here and it's sickening. I know it sucks to be incel, but we aren't entitled unfortunately.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree. I just hate the fact that not having sex was never my decision.

>Men aren't entitled to sex
>But women are entitled to money from male taxes so they can freely fuck Chad and abort his spawn

hmmmm

OK

Cut off ALL welfare to women. Then we'll talk.

Women don't give me a chance if they gave me dates then I would take some blame

NeverSubmit said:
Women don't give me a chance if they gave me dates then I would take some blame

and women aren't entitled to our help either.

women aren't entitled to chad

_incelinside said:
women aren't entitled to chad

And women are not entitled to our help either

[video=youtube]http://http://youtube.com/watch?v=AAUh7DSNswc[/video]

rafaelvicuna3 said:
And women are not entitled to our help either

The NHS incelcucktax funds stacys std treatment

Agreed. Also women are not entitled to help when they are being raped or killed. ;)

lonelyistheworld said:
Agreed. Also women are not entitled to help when they are being raped or killed. ;)

Yeah, right back at the motherfucking OP

This website is ridiculous. I'm leaving, there's so many "woe is me" here. Have any of you even tried improving yourselves to be more attractive to women? Cause most of you don't seem to have great personalities by your posts in this thread.

incelman_path said:
This website is ridiculous. I'm leaving, there's so many "woe is me" here. Have any of you even tried improving yourselves to be more attractive to women? Cause most of you don't seem to have great personalities by your posts in this thread.

But I'm already not entitled to women so why would improving myself change anything? Please explain. I thought I just have to get lucky?

incelman_path said:

"Personality"

Oh fuck this is a normie

incelman_path said:

CUCKTEARS/FA TROLL CONFIRMED

ThickCoordinatedJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

Jfl at you guys falling for obvious bait

Someone ban this cuckqueer