Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR WIFE SWEATY

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
4E27FFB8 D97F 462C B776 0969267E9AA9

Just as a reminder if you ever get a wife you still won’t be able to have sex with her. U ARE NOT ENTITLED SWEATY

THIS HAS TO BE A LARP, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING ELSE :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

What the actual fuck. What's the point in having a foid in your life if you can't fuck her?

I hope it's a fucking larp :feelsseriously:

Gotta be a Larp. Or the creator of Inceltears

Not a character will be read

:lul::lul::lul: I knew a chadcel who didn't fuck his gf for four years in high school

THIS HAS TO BE A LARP, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING ELSE :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

A based man with a youtube channel had an aquaintance who’s wife said: ”no sex after marriage” as soon as they got married.

Marital rapemaxx tbh

:lul::lul::lul: I knew a chadcel who didn't fuck his gf for four years in high school

>Chad
>not having your girlfriend or other women threatening you to have sex

He must have been impotent or an idiot. It would seem like such a paradox unless it was a christian highschool and all men who wanted pre marital sex were taken and permanently occupied.

You have to be a stupid faggot to marry a whore that didn't give you lots of sex before marrying her. She was definitely getting dick from other places during those 9 years.

i feel like women don't even want to marry but it's just so programmed into their lizard brain because of the whole wedding shtick that they act all happy and excited when the guy proposes.

I hope for the sake of mankind that this is a LARP. God this is horrible

And all their kids are black too.

>Chad
>not having your girlfriend or other women threatening you to have sex

He must have been impotent or an idiot. It would seem like such a paradox unless it was a christian highschool and all men who wanted pre marital sex were taken and permanently occupied.
nah he was just bluepilled as fuck. he was as chad as they get. maybe very slightly high bf and norwood 1.5 but no way anyone would say he's below chadlite. he was just beta as fuck. low T nonthreatening. unironically personaliteehee. all he had to do is act a tiny bit dominant and the bitch would've fucked tbh

new avi when :feelsEhh:

I hope for the sake of mankind that this is a LARP. God this is horrible

Having never fucked your wife is extreme, but it's quite common for married guys to tell that their wives completely lost interest in sex after the desired number of kids is born.

I don't understand this. You can't be in a relationship with someone, refuse to even have sex with them, and still claim to give a shit about them. Why do men stay in these relationships lol?

His wife doesn't care about him at all.

I wonder if this is just a nice guy incel who has taken the "relationship" with his oneitis to the extreme.

Please this must be a LARP
VVnW9Nx   Imgur

View attachment 279340
Just as a reminder if you ever get a wife you still won’t be able to have sex with her. U ARE NOT ENTITLED SWEATY

How can you be so spineless as to remain with a wife who refuses to sleep with you? Why are modern men such doormats? I would've divorced ages ago.

in this moment i am coping
this must be a larp i am hoping

In some places that's a legit reason to get a divorce jfl

I am gonna go ahead and call this a LARP.

jfl from a foid being obligated to sexually please her husband to this shit

He is the only one in the marriage who hasnt gotten laid in the last 6 years JFL
He dated her for 3 years without getting sex ?

Antonio Banderas GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Never underestimate the lengths a simp will go to if he thinks there is the smallest needle in a haystack chance in hell that he gets even the smallest crumb of pussy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine dating a girl 3 years without having sex

Then imagine marrying her and still being married 3 years later without sex

I wouldve proposed like 6 months in and then divorced her if she wouldnt fuck me on the wedding night

What a joke

Meanwhile she is fucking Chad and Tyrone on the side.

Highly potent suicide fuel. We can't win, even if we ascend.

Reddit is packed to the brim with cucks and incels in denial. Could be a LARP or could very well be real.

At least she's a good tradwife :soy: :bluepill:

reddit moment :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She was definitely getting dick from other places during those 9 years.

Getting married to a low T betabux cuck while getting rammed by Chad when he isn't looking

i feel like women don't even want to marry but it's just so programmed into their lizard brain because of the whole wedding shtick that they act all happy and excited when the guy proposes.

Thats a man who has to provide for her until the day she dies or she divorce rapes him. Of course they would be happy.

On the side she is having sex with chad. I bet when he says i love you she says “yup..” or “uh huh...”

Im sure this isnt larp
wrote about this before but i knew a guy in high school that married his high school sweetie in sophmore or junior year i believe and stayed with her and lived together in college for years. She only married cuz of her family

fast forward years. NO SEX AT ALL! She promised him she would be his first and then cheated on him with a Chad and claimed the husband didnt care about her sexual needs/ Hah! The fucking whore

if i had a wife and she didnt give it up im taking whats mine
worst part is she still claims the whole time she is a good christian

On the side she is having sex with chad. I bet when he says i love you she says “yup..” or “uh huh...”
Im sure this isnt larp
wrote about this before but i knew a guy in high school that married his high school sweetie in sophmore or junior year i believe and stayed with her and lived together in college for years. She only married cuz of her family

fast forward years. NO SEX AT ALL! She promised him she would be his first and then cheated on him with a Chad and claimed the husband didnt care about her sexual needs/ Hah! The fucking whore