Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You are not entitled to abortions sweaty!

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
Foidz are not entitled to get raw dogged by Chad without consequences!

Also one thing is hilarious (and I am seeing this a lot), many dishwashers are getting hella spooked and desperate, saying if this goes through then they will stop having sex with men altogether :feelskek:

1. Half of those bitches go crazy in like 3 months of no sex, and you're telling me they are going 100% celibate for rest of their life?
YEAH RIGHT :lul::lul:

2. They are thinking this is some epic "gotcha" punishment against males when they already don't fuck anyone who is sub5 anyway :lul::lul:
Suifuel for normies and betabuxxers I guess, better get out there and support the cause or your foid will take away your one free starfish sex per annum! :feelskek:

Also foidz expect males to be sympathetic and support their cause when they literally don't give a single speck of shit about male problems
I think the strong independent toilets can solve this one by themselves because they constantly say they don't want/need us around :bigbrain:

This whole shit is a giga lifefuel and cagefuel

broooo I'm so happy for the ban of abortion!! :dab:

"muh I will stop having sex with all males" :foidSoy::feelstastyman:

=

chads: :feels::feels:
incels: ok :feelsjuice:

broooo I'm so happy for the ban of abortion!! :dab:

"muh I will stop having sex with all males" :foidSoy::feelstastyman:

=

chads: :feels::feels:
incels: ok :feelsjuice:
These whores would fold within a year of no sex :feelskek::feelskek:
It's so easy to call their bluff, just look how much they chimped out over Goyvid 19 lockdowns