Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not blackpilled if you still like girls for anything more than sex

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I could never be with a girl, even if I had the looks necessary. you need to be constantly entertaining her, getting her out for dinner, bringing her gifts, be there for emotional support. its a time bomb. once she feels bored and lonely for too long, she will instantly go and look for better options to replace your ass.
females are 100% about sex and fun - those two things they want above anything else...and the man is there to provide it...be it with your body or your wallet...

Western women are spoiled and entitled beyond reason they know they can choose the best of the best. If you have 1 thing that is missing from her dream date you are unqualified and its not gonna change anytime soon. women from other parts of the world are less like it but...you know...you can take a man out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the man.

The thing I would do if I was attractive Is that I would get with a girl and be her "boyfriend" but just for sex. I would cheat on her if I get the chance as well and I would move on the second she cucks me and of course I wouldn't be emotional attached I don't even think I'm able to get emotional attached with a girl after being an incel for 28 years and being blackpilled.

Based as fuck. Bluepillers on here need to get this through their heads.

Foids are nothing but worthless meat. They are just dick sucking holes. If you treat them as anything else you are going to get fucked over

Women lose their pairbonding ability by whoring around, we lose it somewhere along the way after the blackpill

its not gonna change anytime soon
True, its sad to say but, things would most likely change quicker if somehow women begin to be negatively affected by the droves by something (no idea what could do this tho)

I could never be with a girl, even if I had the looks necessary. you need to be constantly entertaining her, getting her out for dinner, bringing her gifts, be there for emotional support. its a time bomb. once she feels bored and lonely for too long, she will instantly go and look for better options to replace your ass.
females are 100% about sex and fun - those two things they want above anything else...and the man is there to provide it...be it with your body or your wallet...

Western women are spoiled and entitled beyond reason they know they can choose the best of the best. If you have 1 thing that is missing from her dream date you are unqualified and its not gonna change anytime soon. women from other parts of the world are less like it but...you know...you can take a man out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the man.

The thing I would do if I was attractive Is that I would get with a girl and be her "boyfriend" but just for sex. I would cheat on her if I get the chance as well and I would move on the second she cucks me and of course I wouldn't be emotional attached I don't even think I'm able to get emotional attached with a girl after being an incel for 28 years and being blackpilled.
Back in the day foids had some value. They cooked, cleaned the house etc. But nowadays...they are just worthless holes.

Back in the day foids had some value. They cooked, cleaned the house etc. But nowadays...they are just worthless holes.
Still men simp harder than ever:feelskek:

But I like them for shitting on them tho

apply soft serve GIF

Based as fuck. Bluepillers on here need to get this through their heads.

Foids are nothing but worthless meat. They are just dick sucking holes. If you treat them as anything else you are going to get fucked over
They are worthless meatholes only good for rape and beating (stress relief) :reeeeee:

Still men simp harder than ever:feelskek:
I don´t even want a relationship anymore. If i were rich i wouldn´t give a fuck at all about being incel...i would just fuck prostitutes every day. I only want a relationship because of the free sex.