Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not an introvert.

О

Одинокий

Banned
-
Very often I notice that many guys consider themselves introverts. One of the reasons why they call themselves that is because they find it difficult to interact with girls.

But in fact, the reason is not introversion, but that they are outwardly unattractive. If they had a better appearance, they would have no problem communicating with women.

YouTube is full of videos where introverts are praised, they say that they are much smarter, that they are creative individuals. But really, it's all bullshit. And on this lie, the authors of such videos make money.

After all, your videos will not be watched by many people if you tell them the truth that they are unattractive in appearance and therefore lonely. Many people are not ready to hear the truth. The truth is unpleasant, where sweet lies are more pleasant.

So please stop calling yourself an introvert. You are not introverts, you are incels.

We are introverts, but not by nature. We are introverts as a response to being treated like garbage for our looks.

we are forced into introversion whether we like it or not

I am not an introvert. How I describe myself?

I enjoy talking to people.
But people don't enjoy talking to me.

I am not an introvert nor an extrovert.

the introvert/extrovert dichotomy is a meme, introversion is a euphemism for loserdom. of course you are less incentivized to interact with others when those interactions are lacking in positve feedback, making you want to retreat into solitude.

Being a introvert with ugly face is harsh

we are forced into introversion whether we like it or not
This is reality.
When extroversion is not rewarded.. you turn the other cheek.
I don´t classify that as a bad thing, since introversion is required for self-introspection.
The more time you are with yourself, the more you come to enjoy your company.
At least, that´s in my case.
Can´t speak for everybody.

I´m already too "altered" to be around normals.
There´s nothing interesting to do or argue with NPC cattle.

when those interactions are lacking in positve feedback, making you want to retreat into solitude.
When chad talks to women, any of his dialogue ends in a positive experience. Most often, this "experience" means that he fucked this whore in all holes. So there are few introverts among chads. But among the incels, every second one has an inversion.

Screen shot 2017 07 14 at 3 18 54 pm

introversion was defo environmental in my case , i was extroverted until HS which was when i started to get bullied

introversion was defo environmental in my case , i was extroverted until HS which was when i started to get bullied

You probably wouldn't be bullied if you had a normal appearance.

I am an introvert most of the time, but sometimes I get these days where I want to socialize but alas, I get treated like scum so there is no one to socialize with.

I am not really an introvert or extrovert. I have no problem initiating conversations with guys at my college. It is just that I if try to talk with girls, they will clearly show they are uninterested and move away. If you are not attractive, women won't wanna associate with you.

Honestly being an introvert is definitely a downside, especially in the professional world. People who succeed in their careers tend to be extroverts, which is why I try to improve my social skills.

Generally when zoomers say they’re introverted it just means they have social anxiety

Even in elementary school people would ask me why I didn’t talk in a way to make me look like a weirdo and alienate me.

I'm definitely an introvert. I just know it when after hanging out with people, i just want to go home and be alone. I don't have the energy to socialize all the time, i have no idea how extroverts are capable of that.