Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You are not an Incel

This image is for you, inconvenient_walrus_:

true
virgin not incel

when a chad is misogynistic no one callz him "incel"

What soy does to your brain

i aint ever seen this subreddit before. also lol, i think the comment saying "no you're wrong" has 17 upvotes, which is more than most of the comments there. secretly based?

dear god, lurked for a bit. another cringe bluepiller subreddit

NO YOU ARE NOT THIS WORD, YOU ARE THIS WORD! :soy:

redditfags think people give a shit

If you're single because all toilets reject you, who else would you blame?

If society had a lot of bread but refuses to give it to a group of people out of arbitrary reasons mostly related to their "inferior genetics" and gives it to other people completely free of charge, then who is to blame? The people who were unfortunate to be born with "the wrong genetics"?

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:feelsugh: but incel stands for involuntary celibate

Predditers trying to redefine words again. If you can't have sex and you want to then you're incel(involuntary celibate) regardless of how you feel about women.

Being an incel is not about being a "forever alone" but instead is about blaming women and society for your lack of success in finding a romantic interest and being explicitly misogynist

Even when i didn't blame women i was still incel. I'm not a misogynist but a realist.

and funnily enough I have meet lots of men that are in relationships that fit that very same criteria.

Dark triad normies, but not the people who frequent this site.

Soycucks on Reddit on some next level copium right now :feelsclown::feelskek:

"Stop blaming woman bro! Just change your personality inkwell, take a shower and you'll find love for sure:soy::soy:"
Meanwhile Chad gets toilet orbiters regardless of his personality, toilets will desire him even if he abuses and beats them daily :feelsclown:
Only ugly males need to worry about "personality"

just redefine words to your benefit theory
the left often does this,
the original progressives were immigration restrictionists/and eugenicists and I think they banned chinese from owning land in california.

just redefine words to your benefit theory
the left often does this,
the original progressives were immigration restrictionists/and eugenicists and I think they banned chinese from owning land in california.
Meanwhile, the founder of the KKK supported Chinese immigration, precisely because he was a cheap labor enthusiast. Slavery was nothing if not cheap labor, after all.

:lul:

I'm not manlet. I'm person with vertical percularities.:feelskek:

They are so dumb they can't get a fucking definition. Better say "InCEl MysoOOOO :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:"

They are so hellbent on incel meaning anything but its original meaning.

Predditers trying to redefine words again. If you can't have sex and you want to then you're incel(involuntary celibate) regardless of how you feel about women.

Wait. :waitwhat:
If lonely virgin men aren't incels... :waitwhat:
Who are incels then? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

If you're single because all toilets reject you, who else would you blame?

If society had a lot of bread but refuses to give it to a group of people out of arbitrary reasons mostly related to their "inferior genetics" and gives it to other people completely free of charge, then who is to blame? The people who were unfortunate to be born with "the wrong genetics"?

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

incel i.e. involuntary celibate literally means failing to attain sexual relationships or intimacy despite desiring it. that means 99% of the soyit userbase are incels just like us

The noun is literally the definition tho lolol nice. It's like saying someone who believes in the biblical god shouldn't call themselves christians because christians have a bad rep. How deluded do you have to be hahahah fking joke

How do these people live with their own conscience? How can they see reality in front of their eyes and deny it? All these people know what the meaning of the word "Incel" is. Why are they trying to denigrate it so badly? I am not racist, Nazi or misogynist and I have accepted that I am Incel. I post on this forum, I read various anger threads every day, and I still have my own ideas.

My theory is that most of these people are so afraid to call themselves Incels because they have no personality and are highly influenceable. If they read this forum, they know they would agree with everything without questioning, so it's better to stay coping and be socially accepted. They can only think in a group, never for themselves.

you are incel but not incel

[UWSL]My theory is that most of these people are so afraid to call themselves Incels because they have no personality and are highly influenceable[/UWSL]
it's called oversocialization