Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not a truecel if...

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
you are not a truecel if people dont take creepshots of you

torujo said:
you are not a truecel if people dont take creepshots of you

When I had my surgery, my face ballooned up due to inflammation and was sat inside Mcdonalds on a Saturday night 200 miles from home noticing all the creepshots people were taking of me.

I wouldn't know if it happened. I don't have any major deformities, I'm just unattractive as fuck, so I doubt fuckers are taking pics of me.

Online Predator said:
When I had my surgery, my face ballooned up due to inflammation and was sat inside Mcdonalds on a Saturday night 200 miles from home noticing all the creepshots people were taking of me.

Why the fuck would you do this? Get surgery, stay home. Fucking simple. Or get surgery and if you have to go out for gods sake fucking cover your entire face with a wrap around and put on sunglasses.

anincelforlifelol said:
Why the fuck would you do this? Get surgery, stay home. Fucking simple. Or get surgery and if you have to go out for gods sake fucking cover your entire face with a wrap around and put on sunglasses.

I had surgery in a foreign country, I was trying to get home but missed the last train. I didn't just fancy dining out for a change lol

I've had people take pictures of me, but I just continue on about my day.

Highschool memories return

must not be a truecel then

Creepshots confirmed tbh

I guest most of us are fakecels then kek.

A girl once took a creepshot of me in class and then she showed her friends and they all laughed. It made me wanna jump off a bridge.

I've never seen anyone take creepshots of anyone, tbh. I just know that my brother once took "fatshots", I guess, on some holidays and made fun of the very, very fat people he saw. I've also never seen anyone looking like the Elephant Man.

Then again, with some of the users here ... you might never know if their pictures were actually taken because they look like models and only they themselves believe to be subhumans because their upper tantal ciltus maximus majorus is not in a perfect 67° angle or some such shit, lol.

Framecel222 said:
A girl once took a creepshot of me in class and then she showed her friends and they all laughed. It made me wanna jump off a bridge.

*lights-up corncob pipe*
*settles back into rocking chair*

When I was in school there were no cell cameras, there was barely any cellphones and no social media whatsoever. I can't relate to the unmitigated hell that this must be for losers. Not only are normies on top, but their torment is now organized, acknowledged, perhaps even promoted by the authority figures. It's codified into the modern academic experience.

I just can't relate. It must really suck.

*pets old bloodhound lightly on the head*
*lightly strums banjo*

Creepshot on incels = just kidding,dont take it serously xD
Fatshot on landwhales = bigot