Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are not a REAL misanthrope if youre not willing to leave this society and live in the wild

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
I think nobody hates people as much as I do. NO way.

If you wouldnt want to live ALONE in complete isolation, you are not a misantrophe.
14263773058_1acfe02646_b.jpg

Assumptions:

-You have Internet
-You wont starve
-You wont freeze
-IN GENERAL: You will survive until you die naturally

If you say NO. You are not a misantrophe, you coping buddy boyos.:banhammer:
A real misantrophe will feel uncomfortable by the fact that there are people around him that live in a radius of 10 miles.

Last edited:
That's just called being a paranoid hermit

Just be Ted Kaczynski br0

I am too retarded to survive in the wild probably.
Society has me in a shit fucking limbo and I never should have existed in the first place. Bring back dying in infancy tbh
paranoid hermit
Bitner

Soyo

Fuck this cope
I'd rather rope

I want to see you relinquish all human contact, even through the internet :feelshmm:

Honestly I feel like there couldn't be nothing better than a complete collapse of civilization.

What is the difference between never leaving your house in the wild and never leaving your house in a city?

I’d live in the middle of nowhere, sounds great tbh.

this is literally my dream. is there also beer?
if yes, where is the contract?

I'd love to try that but I don't think I have the skills to make it on my own.

That's basically my life goal but I'm too poor and I basically don't know how to start. I know some guys in my country buying lands in Southern America but it feels a bit too much like colonialism to me. I would rather have the same amount of land in my country, but nature is less generous here and life is too expensive.

I am not a misanthrope. Without human contact, I would find it difficult to survive without becoming depressed or sad. Something like that is out of the question for me.

I wouldnt have time to LDAR if I need to be self reliant

it would be heaven if i had a prime jb to be with :feelscry:

How about if it was a shack on a desert island? I would misanthrope the shit out of that, but that freezing hut in Alaska or whatever it is looks like my worst nightmare.

There are 853 cities in Minas Gerais outside their districts it is kinda difficult to get really far from any village here. That may be good that anything is just running into one of these villages, but I do not dare to be alone in the bush for long.

There are 853 cities in Minas Gerais outside their districts it is kinda difficult to get really far from any village here. That may be good that anything is just running into one of these villages, but I do not dare to be alone in the bush for long.
Just go further north theory.

Many of us already live this way to a large extent.

Just go further north theory.

The good thing here is if the situation squeezes always has some village close by. There is a lot of isolated place around my town memso several hills and hills. If I lived before the internet and electricity, who knows, you would not become one.

Help me to start this project and I would be in heaven.

I’m surrounded by people but I’ve gone months without talking to anyone sometimes and never had a friend in my life. Don’t get me wrong, as my signature suggests, I was doomed from the start but being around people never appealed to me. Sounds good to me except for when shit breaks down as I’m not self-sufficient in that way.

Tbh my dream is to live like that with a gf.

Hahahaha! You are not a real Misanthrope if you don't want to bring upon your wrath on humanity and enslave them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back