Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not a Normie if you don't hate your gf and fap to Stacies and Shemales

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
NoFap members in a nutshell. They have gfs they are not attracted to so they masturbate themeselves to big titied Stacies and shemales. Girls beg them for dick but they are not interested. We, incels, on the other hand, would never touch our dicks ever again if we were in a relationship with these girls. Fuck this life. Ungrateful men get what other men would kill for.

Be CHAD OR R O P E! NO STACIES FOR YOU NORMCELS!

Because they know they can get another girl so of course they are don't care

jagged0 said:
Be CHAD OR R O P E! NO STACIES FOR YOU NORMCELS!

Indeed. Chad faps to shemales too.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Because they know they can get another girl so of course they are don't care

As I have always said, if one girl likes you, others like you too.

Too many fags trying to spread faggotry.

I don't want to go on too much of a tangent but there are a lot of sexless marriages. Goes to show how even if we manage to become betabux providers in our 30s and 40s, we're not going to experience good sex.

Incels has taught me to appreciate what I can get, even if it's low value.

KyloRen said:
I don't want to go on too much of a tangent but there are a lot of sexless marriages. Goes to show how even if we manage to become betabux providers in our 30s and 40s, we're not going to experience good sex.

Sexless marriage because women withdraw sex.

Sub8Hate said:
Incels has taught me to appreciate what I can get, even if it's low value.

I get nothing.

Anon said:
Sexless marriage because women withdraw sex.

I get nothing.

Didn't you make out and slap around some tits? lol last I checked that's more than nothing.

Sub8Hate said:
Didn't you make out and slap around some tits? lol last I checked that's more than nothing.

Sex  is more than nothing. Kissing won't get you off.

Anon said:
Sex  is more than nothing. Kissing won't get you off.

Go on to the next one, stop whining. I'm telling you for your own good.

Sub8Hate said:

I'd be even more pissed off if I managed to do that.

Based on the evidence, I doubt that that Anon is a fakecell. It's worse now, because he managed to get a small taste of what normies feel, and he knows that he will most likely won't find a woman to go all the way with. That, in my mind, is torturous.

KyloRen said:

Based on the evidence, I doubt that that Anon is a fakecell. It's worse now, because he managed to get a small taste of what normies feel, and he knows that he will most likely won't find a woman to go all the way with. That, in my mind, is torturous.

Sure, but he's still getting femoid attention. He's in a position to make more moves, not LDAR. Certainly any reasonable incel can see this and encourage him to escape inceldom, no?

KyloRen said:

Yes. There is no hope for me. Fuck that bitch. Fuck this shit. It is torturous, cause now, I know what we are missing out on.

Sub8Hate said:
Sure, but he's still getting femoid attention. He's in a position to make more moves, not LDAR. Certainly any reasonable incel can see this and encourage him to escape inceldom, no?

You can think of it as a dog who finally manages to snatch some normie food from the table. It's just scraps.

I encourage everyone in here to escape inceldom and hope we all do so. But, that simply won't be the case.

With Anon, he got lucky. He may get lucky again, he may not. He failed.

KyloRen said:
You can think of it as a dog who finally manages to snatch some normie food from the table. It's just scraps.

I encourage everyone in here to escape inceldom and hope we all do so. But, that simply won't be the case.

With Anon, he got lucky. He may get lucky again, he may not. He failed.

I didn't failed. I got cucked by genetics. Don't make it as if it's my fault.

Anon said:
I didn't failed. I got cucked by genetics. Don't make it as if it's my fault.

Yes. I meant in a general term.