Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You Are My Only Friends

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Thank you my brocels for understanding my pain. You are my real friends

We struggle together bros. Never forget your bros if you managed to ascend.:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

We are your blackpill brothers :blackpill:
We will be here at least until the collapse and/or the beginning of World War 3, unless they keep the internet running and keep this website up, or you get drafted by your nation's armed forces to fight brocels from other nations :feelsbadman:
Hoping that the Incel Messiah will show himself during the collapse/WW3 and save us, and we all ascend in the aftermath

Same ngl I have better connections with random usernames and avatars on this forum than with my irl family :feelshaha:

Same ngl I have better connections with random usernames and avatars on this forum than with my irl family :feelshaha:
:feelskek: Same, sometimes when i talk about these subjects with my brother he gives me such a weird looks. No shit this is the only place on the earth where you can properly vent.

we will rise all together. our time is near

I don't even like most people on here. There's only a handful of users I actually like.

The only place where people aren't a bunch of copers.

I care more about pixels on a screen than I do most “ real” human lives, it is wild to think about sometimes.

even if i ascended i would be still browsing here