Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You are much more strong and normal than you think

StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
As C. G. Jung once said:
A normal person is one who can exist under all circumstances that provide him with the necessary minimum of life opportunities. But many people cannot do this; that is why there are not too many normal people.

Think off it, our life from the third party perspective is definitely shitty - we lack love, intimacy and just being treated as humans. I mean, I have read that many people here were even bullied in kindergarten (which made me realise how lucky I actually was to be bullied "only" in primary school btw). But despite ALL of that, we are still alive and are fuctioning somehow.

Sure, many of us have problems - we tend to rope, be depressed, avoid going outside etc, and considering our circumstances why wouldn't we be? But despite all of this, we still exist, we are still alive. And that's something to be proud off.

Also, remember that you are all NOT subhumans. Most foids think that we are, but I think that we can all agree that their opinion doesn't mean anything. They are barely even sentient.

(Just wanted to share some lifefuel positivity. Take care of yourself brocels in this degenerated, stupid world)

Exist to cope, cope to exist

How actual subhumans looks like
akron-based-rapper-chance-wilkins-aka-cyraxx-v0-m85u0n1yhvhb1.jpg

We are extremely resilient. Props to all the oldcels.
Normgroids rope 1 second after being in our shoes.

I don't im broken mentally
I hope that you will be able to recover from this then and find some peace in your life

This is a pure copium post but it's better to see life this way if you are an incel.

No, I'm not. I'm not strong and I'm definitely not normal.

Strong? Maybe. Normal? Hell no.

We are morally superior. Any sexhaver would rope within 2 days max living as an incel.

That's the only thought keeping me going

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back