Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are lucky if you do not live with your parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
Living alone is much better than living with your parents / family. They constantly remind me that I am not doing "normal" stuff on the weekends and just rotting at home. All of this would never happen if I lived on my own. I could do what i want and nobody would disturb me. There are also no authorities who tell you what you should / should not do.

Damn I envy all of you.

Its good because i dont have to cook or clean my room but my mother is always telling to get a girlfriend and a job

living alone is worse

the quietness and loneliness

If it wasn't for my inconsiderate bitch of a mother, I wouldn't mind living at home. My brother pretty much minds his own business as he NEETs away his entire existence, and my father allows us to live here rent-free.

Living on my own was an awful experience for me. Not only did the expenses add up, but I was also subjected to constant noise disturbances (including people having sex in the middle of the night). Now that was a constant reminder of what I was missing out on in life. Here, I don't have that problem since the rest of my immediate family are even bigger shut-ins than I am.

True, I fucking hated living with my parents.

Living with shit room mates is hell, the one I have fucking now is a weirdo stares at me from outside my room and he talks shit about me to his fries and other people at residence

Cant wait to move out this may fucking so happy I can masturbate without headphones and cook my own food

i love living alone, i cant imagine living with my parents tbh. being reminded of how big of a failre i am in their eyes, day in day out
having to interact with them knowing how much they are disappointed in me

i would rather wagecuck and live alone than live with my parents.

I would probably feel that way if it wasn't for my brother, who makes me look like a smashing success by comparison. He's in his 30s and has only worked a couple of days in his entire life -- ten years ago. He also flunked out of school and doesn't even have a driver's license. All he ever does is play video games, go online, and watch shows. That's all he has done with his life over the last 10-15 years. If it wasn't for him going to the store with my father once a week, he would be a legitimate hikikomori. I figure, as long as he doesn't feel guilty being that much of a freeloader, why should I?

Being a "productive member of society" never did me any good, so I have stopped giving a fuck. I've come to realize that my brother has the right idea and was well ahead of the curve all along. He didn't even try to improve himself because he probably realized how futile it would've been with the shitty genes that he inherited.

mine finally understood that it's over for me but they ask me to do a lot of shit for them and make me more and more prone to murdering them

I'd rather be a wageslave than a neet in my parents house

Im okay living at home, I think living alone sounds nice, yet depressing.

Living with shit room mates is hell, the one I have fucking now is a weirdo stares at me from outside my room and he talks shit about me to his fries and other people at residence
What a weirdo. He talks to french fries.

I will be gone for a year in mid 2019 and then I will move out when I attend university in 2020.

Your family is really demanding and judgemental right?

What a weirdo. He talks to french fries.
c30.gif

I will be gone for a year in mid 2019 and then I will move out when I attend university in 2020.

Your family is really demanding and judgemental right?
Yeah family and relatives they won’t give me a break, if I ever move back in with them and they find out my situation I have no other plans but to sui I’m not even joking

Yeah I use mobile because I fucked my laptop up

Yeah family and relatives they won’t give me a break, if I ever move back in with them and they find out my situation I have no other plans but to sui I’m not even joking
My family is not that bad but i can still see the disappoinment in their eyes.
I am so glad when i am 9k kilometers away from them next year. I hate making them feel bad

My family is not that bad but i can still see the disappoinment in their eyes.
I am so glad when i am 9k kilometers away from them next year. I hate making them feel bad
It’s a good feeling to be more free, the guilt and disappointment is also eating me away sometimes.

i consider myself lucky to be living with my parents. i'l never have to work a day in my life.

i consider myself lucky to be living with my parents. i'l never have to work a day in my life.
How is your relationship with them? What do they think about your NEET life?

How is your relationship with them? What do they think about your NEET life?
pretty good. we talk maybe twice a week. if they want me to do something they text me ahead of time, as long as i have notice i really dont mind at all. i've had jobs before but i always get fired due to my autism. i think its reached a point where silently they have accepted i can't hold down a job. they used to despise video games and blame my autism and everything in my life on them, but now that i'm 25 they understand im just passing the time. it helps that they know people with neet children in their 40's, so its less shameful to them. a few years ago i made piece to the fact that they are my hosts and i'm a parasite.

pretty good. we talk maybe twice a week. if they want me to do something they text me ahead of time, as long as i have notice i really dont mind at all. i've had jobs before but i always get fired due to my autism. i think its reached a point where silently they have accepted i can't hold down a job. they used to despise video games and blame my autism and everything in my life on them, but now that i'm 25 they understand im just passing the time. it helps that they know people with neet children in their 40's, so its less shameful to them. a few years ago i made piece to the fact that they are my hosts and i'm a parasite.
I guess you got lucky. Many parents would never accept such a thing

I live with my grandma who is old and weak and even that is someehot annoying.
I wouldd have suied long time ago if I lived with parents. Legit unbearable.

Sounds like heaven

i want to live alone but its too expensive in australia + i think id actually shoot myself from extreme loneliness, Its 50/50 imo, even though ive only ever lived with parents i do want to experience living alone soon. I mean yeah, i do have my parents with me here so it prevents EXTREME loneliness but most of the time my parents are fucking annoying but eh, at least they are there i suppose.

rent is 2grand every fortnight (two weeks), where i live.

i imagine germany must be expensive as well.

most of the baby boomer generatorion are buying the houses and making stuff much more expensive lol.

Same. Mine were strict as hell and always up in my business. Made me more incel than I was. Living alone has made my life tolerable. Maybe some day I'll escape.

I hate it mostly because of society's perception of it which is a large contributor to my isolation, and because I can't drink as much as I'd want to.

I hate living with my mom. she is a mentally ill hoarder. living alone is pretty bad too, I tried it for a while and being alone all the time physically hurts. there is no escape. i'll never be happy.

rent is 2grand every fortnight (two weeks), where i live.

i imagine germany must be expensive as well.

most of the baby boomer generatorion are buying the houses and making stuff much more expensive lol.
It generally depends on the region