Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you are literally retarded if you take this shit

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
you are literally retarded if you take this shit

reminder that at some point ethnics were shilling these shots on here like crazy. because they caught the usual rare whiff of superiority, and thought they were leaving "the dumb rednecks" behind to die.

right. meanwhile they just injected themselves with poison for no benefit. because it was still possible to live almost normally without a certificate and people losing their jobs over it was rare.

It's just like any other vaccine you schizo, nothing is going to happen.

Everyone that supports vaccine mandates should be rounded up and killed by firing squad

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

oops, it's already taken and in my blood rn

I took 3 doses. I dont care if it kills me. I hope it does tho

that's absurd not all vaccines are equal some are more dangerous than others some are less necessary too.

Take the gov experimental toxic injection now ! :soy:

reminder that at some point ethnics were shilling these shots on here like crazy. because they caught the usual rare whiff of superiority, and thought they were leaving "the dumb rednecks" behind to die.

right. meanwhile they just injected themselves with poison for no benefit. because it was still possible to live almost normally without a certificate and people losing their jobs over it was rare.
It was common place to lose your job where I am from, although I had a special circumstance since my job was important they offered me WFH if I did not take the vaccine, so it was a win/win except I could not go to restaurants get a haircut etc. But as an incel that stuff does not matter lol

You shouldn't trust the trannies and foids that are in charge of manufacturing, storage, and distribution of covid vaccines.