Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YOU ARE JUST UGLY !

Furet

Furet

Banned
-
Imagine eating an ice cream on a bench with her.
Imagine cuddling her when you feel like it.
Imagine saying and receiving a "good night, I love you".
Imagine going to the movies with her.
Imagine laughing with her.
Imagine tenderly inserting your penis into her vagina while looking at the happiness in her eyes.
Imagine telling her stories.
Imagine receiving sweet words from her.
Imagine being happy.
But no, you're ugly, you don't deserve that, stay in your room and browse Twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Incels.is.
Imagine if you were born 10cm taller, if your face was a little more beautiful, your life would be very different.
You ugly bastards.

Imagine eating an ice cream on a bench with her.
Imagine cuddling her when you feel like it.
Imagine going to the movies with her.
Imagine laughing with her.
Imagine tenderly inserting your penis into her vagina while looking at the happiness in her eyes.
Imagine telling her stories.
Imagine being happy.
But no, you're ugly, you don't deserve that, stay in your room and browse Twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Incels.is.
Imagine if you were born 10cm taller, if your face was a little more beautiful, your life would be very different.
You ugly bastards.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: Based as fuck. It's all about looks. If I was taller and better looking I'd be a slayer.

XD

while looking at the happiness in her eyes.
Imagine being this :bluepill:.
Even if you were :chad: she'd eventually get bored of you and leave you for a better looking/higher status man.
All foids are like that,foids are always looking to upgrade.That's their nature.
Foids lack souls so they can't love you,they pretend to love you in order to manipulate you into doing their bidding.
Foids only care about themselves,if you had a bitch and you died next month she wouldn't lose any sleep over it,she'd just move on to the next man to manipulate and drain of resources and life energy.
Foids are worthless,i ain't losing any sleep over them no more. If i get a bitch to suck my dick good,if not i ain't stressing over these soulless holes.

Cope, I'm I'm I'm a... mentalcel :feels::feels::feels:

Thats a fantasy, real life is a ugly motherfucker.

All i think about is this at work amd im left alone with my thoughts. All work and no pussy makes Llama a dull boy