Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You Are Incel Because Of Your Childhood

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
You are Incel Because Of Your Early Years

You may be asking: "Lonely, wtf, that makes no sense, I'm incel because of my face/ height/ race/ cock size/ etc", and you are partially correct. However, you may notice that most men here are not "trucel tier". Most men are just below average in several aspects, but they're not utterly subhuman. You may see men in real life who look similar to or worse than incels here but they're still in relationships. Why?

My answer is: the Domino Effect. There was 1 factor that was fundamentally wrong with you when you were younger. Either your face, height, NT or frame, or something like that. Because of that, you were unfortunately bullied and rejected countless times by women, hence making you not just non-NT but destroying your looks too. If you grow up without friends, a gf etc your development will be fundamentally stunted. Increased cortisol from being hated means worse facial development and not reaching your height potential. You being outcasted by society means your mental condition becomes worse and you allow yourself to have a shit diet and get fat, because why wouldn't you? Your life already sucks, might as well enjoy a cope or two.

Now, at this stage you're screwed. Years of poor and stunted development has finally transformed you from a Normie (as a toddler) to a failed Normie as an adolescent into an Incel. I myself recently completed my transition from failed Normie into Incel. Usually things just get worse, men don't age like wine, balding takes it toll and so does decreasing Testosterone.

It is not over for you.
It never even began.

Hence I propose that inceldom is 70% Genetics, but because of what I discussed 30% luck.

I was stressed my entire teenhood

nah, I avoided normies even back in kindergarten, my mom recalls that the teachers thought I was mute but I was actually very eloquent once I talked - I just didn't talk for the sake of it

You are incel because of your childhood. I am incel because of my genetics.

We are not the same.

That's true. I was social introvert till 11 years old. Then it went worse. Before it constantly having fun with people I considered homies, hanging out for hours with them outside

You may be asking: "Lonely, wtf, that makes no sense, I'm incel because of my face/ height/ race/ cock size/ etc", and you are partially correct. However, you may notice that most men here are not "trucel tier". Most men are just below average in several aspects, but they're not utterly subhuman. You may see men in real life who look similar to or worse than incels here but they're still in relationships. Why?

My answer is: the Domino Effect. There was 1 factor that was fundamentally wrong with you when you were younger. Either your face, height, NT or frame, or something like that. Because of that, you were unfortunately bullied and rejected countless times by women, hence making you not just non-NT but destroying your looks too. If you grow up without friends, a gf etc your development will be fundamentally stunted. Increased cortisol from being hated means worse facial development and not reaching your height potential. You being outcasted by society means your mental condition becomes worse and you allow yourself to have a shit diet and get fat, because why wouldn't you? Your life already sucks, might as well enjoy a cope or two.

Now, at this stage you're screwed. Years of poor and stunted development has finally transformed you from a Normie (as a toddler) to a failed Normie as an adolescent into an Incel. I myself recently completed my transition from failed Normie into Incel. Usually things just get worse, men don't age like wine, balding takes it toll and so does decreasing Testosterone.

It is not over for you.
It never even began.

Hence I propose that inceldom is 70% Genetics, but because of what I discussed 30% luck.
Also having a bad diet while developing will stunt your growth, making you uglier, which also happens in childhood.

Bad features and a shitty home life. When you're bullied in school and at home you no you have no form of refuge, causing you to close yourself to the outside world.

Based it never began for double orphancels No nepotism in sight

Based it never began for double orphancels

I'll find my glasses and then gather some quotes before we begin tonight.

The delay is necessary for Concerta to wear off.

There's some merit behind your claim but too many sub 5 males that are NT, have social circles and have supportive home life during youth are incel by default in the modern dating marketplace

It is not over for you.
It never even began.

High iq. Its never acknowledged by normies or the mainstream but its extremely damaging to be set back during early development. Im fairly certain most incels have little to no social skills because they were outcast from a young age. This is why game and confidence are irrelevant for incels. Its impossible beyond a certain age(18-21) to catch up to normies in terms of social skills even if some women could overlook your physical flaws, which is entirely possible. So you have normies who think all that matters is confidence and getting a haircut. And you also have incels who think all that matters is looks, height and jaw lines. Even here on this forum you have incels who attribute their inceldom solely to being sub-human. Like this guy.
You are incel because of your childhood. I am incel because of my genetics.

We are not the same.
The truth is its very rare to be incel soley based on genetics. You would probably have to be the bottom 5% in other words some kind of deformity or disability to be incel exclusively because of looks, height, etc.

Applies to my case.