Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You are genetic trash that's being KILLED by women indirectly

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
It's called sexual selection. The females select their partners in the animal kingdom.

If women give you IODs, it's deliberately saying, "Hey, you're genetic trash to me and fuck off/die."

If women don't give IOIs, they are still killing you even if no IODs -- selecting AGAINST you -- killing your genes out of the pool. You are genetic trash to them and nothing more. It's an insult that strikes at the core of your person.

The difference is that IODs are saying, "Fuck you and die." No IODs but no IOIs is nicely saying, "You're still trash."

They may not literally be killing you like stabbing, but they are indirectly killing you out of the gene pool by not showing interest/selecting you. You will die out if this process continues. You aren't good enough as a male being.

Your lineage/family line/genetic propensity: dead. Women decide and they've killed you out of existence basically.

Women are all like robots with their own specialized firmware to find suitable mates. If the bells don't go off when they've glanced over your personality, you are effectively dead -- they've already killed you before you know it.

Whether it's left swiping or ignoring you IRL, it all comes down to the same fact: they have killed you and your potential as a man. You have been delegated to sexless worker drone and are worthless genetic trash to them.

This doesn't just affect your sex life, but overall life. Even if every woman on Earth may not reject/select against you, if the massive majority do, you are still effectively worthless and incel. Your life quality as a man depends on looks, so women's choices are a direct reflection on not just sexual worth but HUMAN WORTH -- overall value as a male being.

Whether it's no IOIs or deliberate IODs, selecting against you = death to your genetics; death to your ego as a man; death to you overall. You are dead at the hands of women and valued by women as a whole.

Just fucking trash. Thats what I am and you are, nothing more nothing less. We are just inflating the dating pool for no reason, why cant they just admit it to us?

why cant they just admit it to us?
This is what I am sick of at this point, all the virtue signalling lying bluepilled trash, why can't they just admit it and tell us the truth. They never will though.

Just fucking trash. Thats what I am and you are, nothing more nothing less. We are just inflating the dating pool for no reason, why cant they just admit it to us?
Because betabuxx
This is what I am sick of at this point, all the virtue signalling lying bluepilled trash, why can't they just admit it and tell us the truth.
Betabuxx

This is what I am sick of at this point, all the virtue signalling lying bluepilled trash, why can't they just admit it and tell us the truth. They never will though.
Exactly. It isnt fucking hard jesus, its not like them admitting it will stop people wanting sex lol

death to your genetics; death to your ego as a man; death to you overall. You are dead at the hands of women
And these cunts wonder why some lonely men snap and strike back :lul:.

Exactly. It isnt fucking hard jesus, its not like them admitting it will stop people wanting sex lol
Yeah but they preaching personality,looks doesn't matter what is inside matter... You see it's a trap.

Brutal :blackpill::blackpill:

and I didn't even deserve this death,or did i ? I really don't know.

They are to weak to actually kill men so this is the female version of murder. Which is why it should be illegal for women to do this.

why cant they just admit it to us?
Because they're terrified of us. They know that if all men knew the truth, then, well, use your imagination. We're far bigger and stronger than almost all women, and don't you forget it.

They know inside their little noggins what would happen if men suddenly all had enough, and they'll do whatever it takes to stop that from happening.

That's why betacucks should understand your post and participate to sexbot development/female surrogate. History has proven multiple times that delegating decisions to femoids brings only misery and unhappiness.

Sometimes I wonder how much more advanced we would be if we controlled females from beginning to end, without the bottlenecks caused by alpha fucks harems. Not thinking all day about pussy and how not to lose it, does wonders. I'm convinced of that.