Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are FUCKING LARPER FAKECEL if you have a pet

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
If you have a pet, it is very likely that it loves you. This also gives you something to love back. A true cel has noone, not any lifeform, that loves them.

we are reaching new levels

Are you suggesting that we should fuck our pets?

Based. People who own pets are soyboys btw

Off-topic is a few clicks away mate.

Are you suggesting that we should fuck our pets?
If that is the only thing that loves you, and you have no other option, then yes you should fuck your pet.

Damn I wanted to get a cat

greycel calling people fakecels

I'm just not a postmaxxer
:feelshehe: veri suspicous

its not my fault i have a dog, one time i was walking with him and some foid wanted to pet him but she kept on looking at me weird and i said u could pet it cos i was bluepilled and she ran away:feelshaha:

Yes, because pets do have feelings, not like females.

Irrelevant given the exclusively human dynamic of the dating market. Well, except when it comes to those holes. The dogpill is a scourge.

Yes, because pets do have feelings, not like females.
Pets are not self aware lol, they don’t have the same concepts for feelings as we do

Also I agree that it’s cucked, since they won’t replace the real feelings of affection from foids
Dogs are aware when they fuck foids tbh
They have the same level of awareness when they fuck human leg lol

i want a dog so i can train it to bite chads

I just want to clarify, the only way to redeem yourself by having a dog is to neuter it, so it becomes incel also.

science bro torture dogs bro they don't even know what's going on lol
Why only dogs should be amnestied then? Why cows, chicken, pigs and other animals are ok to be tortured then? (I assume if you eat meat you consider it morally ok) Also say this to Koreans lol. P.S. I’m not a vegan or animal “rights” protector lol, only trying to understand what is in your head. I hate hypocrites same as I hate feminists and cucks

I hope and REALLY hope this is satire