Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are fucking disgusting

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
"You are fucking disgusting" is what most foids who see us think

Foids are physically inferior to us. Any man can end the lives of 90% of foids with his bare hands. Yet they dare disrespect us.

JFL at this clown world.

Foids are physically inferior to us. Any man can end the lives of 90% of foids with his bare hands. Yet they dare disrespect us.

JFL at this clown world.

JFL at this clown world.
Ngl, time to kidnap and rape a foid for hours and hours

Think? They are incapable of thinking. They just feel it in their reptile brain

i don't know i just ragemaxx and start cussing and yelling who the fuck are you looking at like that. won't let anybody judge me on something i didn't make or do.

True, I've heard them say as much.

I wanna decapitate a foid in game

Imagine caring anymore. They just put random words together like a spell and flap their lips.

Truecels disgust foids and chads

Jfl coming from the toilets that bleed unused uteral lining out their cunts every month before they get jizzed in by 18 different dudes.

Every foid insult is some pathetic attempt at projection. They call dudes disgusting because they themselves are repulsed by their own freakish biology when their menstrual cycle forces them to realize their entire purpose in life are to spread their fesikh flaps to get creampies dumped in them to shit out more humans out their rancid bloody cum holes.

Yes, brocel, that's what they all think when they see my ugly, subhuman face, my mere presence offends them. :feelsbadman:

Last edited: